forex.wf forex forum binary options trade - Forex - How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Pattern. - Page 2
  • Welcome to forex.wf forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Pattern.

Started by admin, Oct 19, 2019, 07:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Forex Weekly Forecast September 15th to September 20th 2019.
Hi Traders! Forex Weekly Forecast September 15th to September 20th 2019 is here. I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a great time.
You can watch the Forex Weekly Forecast video here -
Watch of carefully for the great opportunities the market is preparing for us. If you enjoy the video, please hit the "Like" Button and share your feedback in the comments. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.
I invite you to join me in my live trading rooms, on daily basis, and improve your trading with us.
Also you can get one of my strategies free of charge. You will find all the details here.
I wish you a wonderful trading week.
Yours for your success,
RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR.
Forex Weekly Forecast October 6th to October 11th 2019.
Weekly Portfolio Summary October 4th 2019.
Monthly Performance Summary Of My Strategies September 2019.
Leave a Reply.
STAY CONNECTED.
Call me.
Join my Forex newsletter.
RECEIVE A FREE CONSULTATION FROM OUR FX COURSE EXPERTS.
Vladimir Ribakov, supported by an experienced team of trading professionals, offers the world's leading FX education courses. Our unique and proprietary approach to Forex education has enabled thousands of traders worldwide, from the complete beginner to the advanced professionals, to enjoy long-term sustained success in trading.
Our team is now waiting to call you.
When will be the most convenient time to contact you?
MY Forex MENTORING CLUB.
Forex STRATEGIES.
COMPLETE HOME STUDY COURSES.
REGULATED BROKERS Advertisement.
MOST POPULAR.
GBPAUD Buy Opportunity Update And Follow Up.
CADCHF Daily Range Prov > October 3, 2019.
Weekly Portfolio Summary October 4th 2019.
Weekly Performance Summary Of My Strategies October 4th 2019.
Apple And Merck Drive Wall Street Higher As Trade Worries Abate.
MENTORING AND EDUCATION.
Forex STRATEGIES.
B2B Services.
MORE LINKS.
This site is not intended for use in jurisdictions in which the trading or investments described are prohibited and should only be used by such persons and in such ways as are legally permitted. Your investment may not qualify for investor protection in your country or state of residence, so please conduct your own due diligence. This website is free for you to use but we may receive commission from the companies we feature on this site.
FTC Compliance: All Feedback and Testimonials on this website (Vladimir Ribakov / vladimirribakov.com) are genuine and FTC Compliant. No incentives have been provided to obtain the testimonials.
All forms of trading carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with money you can afford to lose. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake. Please ensure your chosen method matches your investment objectives, familiarize yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice. Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Online trading involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. We are required to tell potential investors that our software's past performance does not necessarily predict future results, therefore you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING: Online trading is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all i nvestors. You may lose some or all of your invested capital, therefore you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Please click here to read a full risk warning.
Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) is a trading name of Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com), a Education Services Company. Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) does not gain or lose profits based on your trading results and operates as an educational company. Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) is not a Financial Services firm and does not operate as a financial services firm.
SITE RISK DISCLOSURE: Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading may not be suitable for all investors. Vladimir Ribakov (vladimirribakov.com) doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. We have placed cookies on your computer to help improve your experience when visiting this website. You can change cookie settings on your computer at any time. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of this website's Privacy Policy.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.

admin

Rescheduling of pick-ups and deliveries.
Pick-ups and deliveries for Friday, April 14 will be done on Thursday, 13 April 2017.
Pick-ups and deliveries for Monday, April 17 will be done on Wednesday, 19 April 2017.
Be part of Forex Team!
Due to the continued growth of Forex, we are on the lookout for members of the community to be part of the Forex family as a Cargo Agent/Representative for your area.
Forex De Mayo 2017.
1 Free Forex Umbrella for every Box a customer sends. This will be available for both Sea Freight and Air Freight. If customer send 2 boxes, they will receive 2 umbrellas and so on.
Round Trip Promotional Fares from Australia to Manila.
Sale Period: Nov 06 - 16, 2017.
Airline Carrier: Philippine Airlines.
Class: Economy Class.
Round Trip Promotional Fares from Australia to Manila.
Sale Period: Nov 06 - 16, 2017.
Airline Carrier: Philippine Airlines.
Class: Economy Class.
WIN 1 Return Flight from Australia to Manila!
Download the Forex Cargo App and book a Forex Box Pick Up for a chance to win!
Promo period: May 1 - September 30, 2018.
We have moved to a new office location to serve you better!
Get the chance to Win thousands of dollar worth of Prizes!
Receive SMS confirmation when you send money!
So next time you send money, let our customer service know that you would like to receive an SMS notification.
Note: SMS notification will be delivered once your transaction has been finalised by our processing team (approximately 2-3 hours of receiving your instructions).
Every transaction is safe with us.
Forex has been operating for over 17 years. Proven to be the most trusted and reliable Remittance, Cargo and Travel service to the Philippines.
ID Verification Made Easy!
Forex RapID is our electronic based customer verification system that allows us to process an ID verification request giving us a result in minutes.
Sending money to the Philippines?
Save your loved ones from the hassle of picking up remittances. Remit to BDO Kabayan Savings!
Money Remittance.
Forex offers a variety of convenient transaction types so you can send your money to your loved-ones fast.
Forex Travel.
Amazing travel promo deals and fares!
Forex Cargo.
Send or order your boxes now!
New Online Remitter.
To use our.
ONLINE REMITTANCE SYSTEM.
for your remittance instruction.
CLICK HERE »
Forex RapID CHECK.
Registering as a Remittance Customer.
MADE EASIER!
CLICK HERE »
No Cash Deposits will be accepted.
As of August 12, Forex World will no longer accept Cash Deposits into our bank accounts for remittance purposes.
We have a New Remittance Bank Account.
Forex is happy to announce that we have secured a new bank account specifically for remittances transactions only.
Forex World is now ARCPA Certified!
Forex World is proud to be a Certified Member of the Australian Remittance and Currency Providers Association.
Quote of the day!
Welcome to our website! Please enjoy your stay.
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.
ID Verification made even easier!
Forex releases RapID Check online just a couple of weeks ago and already stacks of new remitter applicants pile in. Customer verification is an obligation of all remittance provider as part of our Know Your Customer (KYC) requirement under the AML/CTF Act.
Track your box during and after it's delivery with our new system.
Be updated on your remmittance online. Track it now here!
We are shipping weekly! Check out our shipping dates.
We would love to hear from you! Leave comments or suggestions.
Forex World Australia.
Leader in Cargo and Remittance Services to the Philippines.
We have been sending your cargo 'balikbayan boxes' to the Philippines since 1997, and now offering a wider range of services from money remittance to travel needs and many more! We are proud to be of service to majority of Filipinos and their friends in Australia every year by helping bridge the gap between them and their loved ones in the Philippines. We are driven to provide you with the most reliable service available you can trust.
Why choose Forex?
We never compromise quality and security.
Secure Remittance.
With robust proprietary remittance program and systems in place which incorporate customer verification and screening (which are used by Global Banks) to ensure highest level of compliance is met as our obligation under the AML/CTF Act. Partnered with the biggest banks in the Philippines who are regulated by the AMLC to facilitate our customers transactions and distribute funds to their loved ones.
Secure Cargo.
Forex World do not compromise on quality and security. It is our lifeline and main point of difference against our competitors.
Established for Years.
Family owned and operated for over 17 years. Proven to be the most trusted and reliable Cargo and Remittance service to the Philippines.
Trustworthy.
Trust is the hardest yet the most rewarding bonds any business can gain from a customer. We also understand that if it not taken care of, can easily be broken which is why it is our sole focus to remain transparent during any interactions with current and prospective customers. This is why many of our customers over time have become more like family.
Hi Forex World, I would just like to thank your staff for the prompt and efficient dispatch of my 4 balikbayan boxes; they arrived and got delivered in Manila on time and in excellent condition. Could you deliver 2 more regular boxes to my address please? I plan to dispatch them in the next 2 months… Mabuhay!
Hello to everyone at Forex, My package arrived here in Manila yesterday, the highlight of my (and my daughter's!) day. Everything was intact and arrived in good condition. I just wanted to commend all of you for the excellent service and communication you kept with me during the entire transaction. I especially appreciated the email updates telling me which items had arrived. I've recommended Forex World to several people and I myself will be availing of your service sometime again this year.
Hello to everyone at Forex, My package arrived here in Manila yesterday, the highlight of my (and my daughter's!) day. Everything was intact and arrived in good condition. I just wanted to commend all of you for the excellent service and communication you kept with me during the entire transaction. I especially appreciated the email updates telling me which items had arrived. I've recommended Forex World to several people and I myself will be availing of your service sometime again this year.
Just a comment on your service. I really like this whole process of yours. So efficient and less time consuming compared to a company who I was using for at least a good 2 years. From now on, I will only be sending money through your establishment and I will recommend this to all my friends here in Canberra. Good job!
I do know you have a very good reputation, so I thank you for your company’s integrity and am happy to do business with you.
We want to thank you for being so precise and so fast in your service. We have been very impressed with your faultless and delivery and reception of our goods. We will be happy to contact you in the future for any remittance so as to again be pleasantly surprised by the superior performance of Forex.
We have used Forex for shipping boxes from Australia to the Philippines before, and have been very happy with the service.
Ah! Thank you Forex!
I just want to say thank you for your excellent customer service. Those urgent money transfer I requested to be processed was received on the same day….thanks.
I would like to thank Forex Australia people for excellent services they rendered to me for years while I was in Australia. I recommended them to my friends & acquaintances. I was very satisfied with the way they treated me, they’re very professional & at the same time they’re like family. More power.
Wonderful quick and reliable service. Forex you're the best and also the people working with you Enrique they’re very helpful and accommodating.
Wonderful quick and reliable service. Forex you’re the best and also the people working with you Enrique they’re very helpful and accommodating.
At last I have found a service I can depend on! I have tried many of your competitors in the past for both sending boxes and transferring money and have been dissatisfied every time. A friend recommended Forex to me and I must say I’ll never use another company again. You have exceeded my expectations. Thank You!
I am very impressed with your services, particularly with regards remittance transfers and boxes. I sent a Premium boxes to my wife in Digos City, Mindanao, and it arrived in a little over 5 weeks. I am very grateful that they arrived in very good condition, undamaged and had been delivered by very professional people. I will be sending more Forex Premium boxes to wife again soon.
Forex World is the best money transfer company! Hi Forex Thank you very much for your prompt and precise handling of our money transfer, as usually, really. But impressed with the approximate one hour it took for the money to arrive in my account. Keep up the good work! Kind regards.
Hi I would like to thank Forex for getting my wife's box to Manila in time for a family wedding. Sydney office d >
Dear Forexworld Team, Thank you for your efforts in getting our package to the desired destination. Though it took longer than usual, given the circumstances with the typhoons we are very happy with the excellent service prov >
My box was shipped on Dec 14 and arrived in Mahaplag . Leyte on Jan 15th.. Now THAT is what I call service and cons >
− R. McDonald. NSW, Australia.
I love your money transfer service, fast and accurate. Love the encouragement word in your daily quotes too. Overall fantastic.
Thank you very much for the smooth and precise transaction of the pesos remittance. Every time I am surprised on how easily and rewarding is doing business with Forexworld, comparing with other companies on previous years that took them days instead of hours as you, to receive money from Australia. Now I am glad to use Forexworld and I wish I discovered about you earlier but now I can't thank you enough for your automatic and professional work being so fast and so cheap too! God bless!
Package arrived today. Very impressed with your service and will recommend to all my friends here.
I can rely on Forex and this is the reason why I keep using Forex for my sea freight boxes, as I can track my boxes it is really very important to me that it will reach my family and delivered the way I want it. MERRY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS PROPSEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL,
Just a short note of thanks, my box arrived yesterday after the Manila team sent me a text informing me of its delivery. Thoroughly happy with the service. Have a great day.
Our family got there box in Davao just before Christmas. Thank you for your great service, it made there xmas a very happy one. Thanks Forex you’re the best. happy new year.
Thank you for picking up my Forex box. you have such a good, reliable and courteous people. Please extend my great appreciation to his/your service.
I just want to convey my appreciation for a very impressive customer service of your staff. First of all, I have called your office to schedule a D2D pick up last week, spoke to a lady (I wish I d >
We have been using Forex ever since you guys started and we are very pleased with the services.Although there's a lot of competitions out there offering lower charges but our loyalty is always with you guys.Keep up the good work.
− Arrogante family (Kogarah)
Forex, I used your service to send a box to Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines and have found your service to be of high standard. I heard about your company by word of mouth and from begining till end, your service has been stress and hassel free. From the first enquiry with the gentleman in the loading dock area, whom was friendly and very helpful, to the delivery to the Philippines, that was on time and delievered in good condition and was there when was stated by Forex. The service that was prov >
This is my first-time here in perth aus. Firstly, i had a problem to send a remittance to my wife thru bank-to bank.,and a double charging here and there. Luckily i had a workmate informed me that Forex is great and reliable so i try to joined this group. Its great , the customer service reps are awesome. tnx a lot.. cheers.

admin

The box arrived to my relatives in Eastern Samar and I thank Forex for your fast and good service. Either money or box it really gets there on time. You are the best around and I definitely shall continue doing business with your company. Much appreciated.
I have been using Forex for the last few years, for everything from my new 50" plasma, to my old tool set i wanted to use in the province, even a washing machine. Awsome service!
We have been using Forexworld and Cebuana L'Huillier for 18mths - two years. The service is phenomenal both at the Australian end and at Pelenke Office. The absolute best service I have ever encountered , please do not change your company philosophy. Go Forexworld and Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL..
I've been using forexworld to transfer funds to PI for almost a year now and they are reliable. Money Transfer only takes few minutes to get to my family in PI. Their friendly staff are willing to assist your need. Thanking you all for your great work. Looking forward for a successful and continuing business in 2012. Cheers.
− Rosman, Sunsuper TVC Model 2011.
My wife and myself have been using this facility for more than 3 years now --- cheap and excellent way of transferring money from Sydney to our home towns in Cebu & Leyte Philippines.
very reliable,fast delivery.and track the parcel movement.Keep up the good work will used again next time.
We missed the cut-off for Xmas delivery, but you guys got it there anyway! Very happy family in the Phils, and a really big thank you from us. God Bless.
My first Parcel was successfull delivery to my Family . Happy . Parcell not being open good one. They sa >
Thank you for being so prompt in anwering emails and inquiries. Well done.
Sa mga staff ng Forex, maraming maraming salamat sa inyo, panatag ang aking kalooban pag nag papadala ng pera sa aking pamilya. Naibsan ang aking paghihirap, pag alala at kalungkutan sa aking pamilya."Forex is a worries-free to all hard-working Pilipino anywhere in abroad."
thank you Forex,parcel arrived safety and complete no damage..happy for it:)till next time..good service:)
Hello to the Forex Team My cousin, has acknowledged receipt of the above transaction with no problems whatsoever and would like to thank the Forex team for a great service. Sending money to the Philippines has never been made easier. Thank you for your reliable, efficient, fast & professional service. I will definitely utilise your service over and over again. I will highly recommend.
Thank you Forex for keeping my box safe as it reached our house. My family is very pleased, so am I. You're the best!
Hassle-free and friendly staffs. Thank you Forex for serving us. more power and God bless.
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the Forex travel department especially to Pauline for taking care of my quick and hassle free last minute bookings through you guys. I will definitely recommend you guys to others and will use your Forex travel again in the near future. Thank You once again. :))
Very good. Sa dami ng mahuhulugan ng pera, sa Forex kame. Yung mga kasamahan ko kasi sa Forex nagpapadala. mababa ang fee di tulad sa iba ang laki tsaka mataas din ang rate. Nagpadala din ako ng box sa agent nyo dito sa Tamworth, sana magkaroon din kayo ng box from Philippines to Australia.
That's good. 4.5/5 ang rate ko kasi mabilis yung sservice, very accurate. Sa ngayon wala pa naman problema, ok naman ang padala ko. Any suggestions wala pa, mag-oobserve muna ko. Gagamitin ko pa rin ang Forex and narecommend ko na rin. Kaming lahat dito na mga kasamahan ko sa trabaho sa Forex din nagpapadala.
5/5 ang bigay ko kasi maganda ang service. Yung website nyo maganda rin at madali intindihin ang mga instructions; straight-forward. Ok ang response nyo dahil tumatawag kayo at the same time nagsesend din ng email. Maganda ang customer service nyo. As of now siguro maisuggest ko lang is sana makapagdagdag kayo ng account since nawala yung ANZ, dahil limited lang yung bank account nyo, so yun pa lang naman, hopefully magkaroon pa kayo ng ibang account. Ok din ang box nyo maganda din ang service, nagpadala ako ng box last year. Most likely yes i will use Forex again and irerecommend ko din kayo.
I've known Forexworld many years ago and keep on patronizing the services offered with love to all filipino's who keep on sharing blessings to their families and love ones all over the world. excellent service. I appreciated how durable are the boxes that could hold the heaviest stuff ins >
Excellent service from the first email enquiry to the delivery of the boxes to my home and then pick-up and delivery to Cagayan de Oro. Every email was replied to promptly and my goods arrived complete and undamaged. Highly recommended service and delivery.
Thank you Forex for your 15th anniversary promo, received my 5pcs. beautiful mugs( co'z I sending 5boxes). Hubby and I using it at work.
I have been with Fore for many years now and have no complaints with their Money Remittance services. Last week, I tried for the first time their Food Delivery Services. It was great! The food was ready as scheduled when I ordered. My family was happy! I have recommended this service to my friends. Hopefully, Forex can tie up with more food chains to offer us more choices.

admin

Basta kahon door to door para sa mga love ones natin sa Pilipinas. maaasahan at matibay na serbisio Forex walang katapat. Mabuhay Forex. LOVE your service guys sana di masisira ang pangalan niyo.. Thanks Forex!!
Thank you so much for your clear and fast replies and for your words of cons >
great job Forex .my 3 boxes arrived home (Laoag city, Ilocos norte) in just 4 1/2 weeks from the day it departs from sydney . fast and reliable! money remittance cant beat it very easy also to send money to phil.with cheap transaction fee and high rate.excellent service, till next time Forex!thanks heaps.
'Been living in Japan for 12 years before Australia and my workmate in Hilton hotel introduced me to Forex and been using the company for a long time. What else can I say, they've sa >
Consistently excellent service. Thank you for the timely deliveries.
Thank you Forex nakarating ng safe yung box ko! =) I hate to say this pero yung mommy ng boyfriend ko nagpadala sa DHL at nanakaaw yung IPAD! Buti sa Forex kahit isa walang nawawala. The best!
Wow,I am so impressed for your being outstanding company, trusted and excellent.My box arrived on time to my family which makes me happy and my family aswell. I can rely on you Forex, means your my fav balikbayan box now. The tracking of my box from the day they picked up until delivered to my love one's are all updated.Good job,well done and thank you so much.
Thank you so much for delivering my premium box today 26/11/12. was very happy your service. It arrived just only 6 weeks and a half. thank you again. cheers.
Fantastic service all throughout our years of patronage. Thank you, guys, you made our families back home very happy as well. Special thanks to Vic for patiently waiting ang picking up my boxes. Maligayang pasko sa inyong lahat.
Salamat ng marami Forex..from pick up to delivered.mabilis at maaasahan.sa uulitin. god bless.
Thumbs up to the BEST money remittance service in the world. Thank you Forexworld AAA+++++
Very good service! Box was delivered ahead of schedule. Really liked the tracking history but would have been better if the links to the photos and acknowledgement receipt works.
thanks guys my box was picked up in brissy on oct.11 and received by my relatives and friends on nov.23,a week earlier than i expected. they had their x'mas presents a month in advance.
I have been using your service for 4 years now. You're always reliable with polite and friendly staffs. Keep up the excellent service everyone. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Mabuhay!
me and sister been in Forex for so many yrs and we don't have a problem i recommend Forex to all my friend's in melbourne. thank you for a good service.
Absolutely you have an excellent service especially your customer friendly staffs.
i use Forex to send boxes and money frequently, and am never disappointed by their excellent customer service and speed! they are always very friendly, and Wene who collects the box is lovely. thanks Forex!
Good day Forex. Thank you so much for your quick response in regards with my package to Manila. They received it just now. Special mention to Miss Shiela, even Thank Yoü so much for attending much to my query. God bless you. Am so happy for what you d >
thanking you all for the fast and safe service and deliveries,,i d >
I have been using Forex for over a year now to send money and boxes to my family in Cebu and would like to thank Forex and the wonderful staff for the excellent service you have prov >
I've been a Forexworld customer for many years and I always find everyone in this firm very courteous and very helpful. Money remittance and delivery service is exceptionally reliable and prompt. Your website has also improved cons >
Forex Team you are Excellent! I have been using your service since 2003 and never tried different Company because of your excellent service ,both Money Remittances and Balikbayan boxes I am proudly adverstising your excellency to all my friends all over the world. Keep it up and God bless you more MABUHAY!
− Helen B. Compton.
Dearest Forex Team, Your service is absolutely incredible.. My box just been delivered and we all made them Happy. The recipient told your team that I am her daughter, they were very pleased and told me your team were very nice and kind. Thank you very much for the excellent job. Well done! Forex Team..I am telling all my friends about excellent of service both Balikbayan Boxes service and Money Remittances MABUHAY.
I would like to recommend John Arnold Mendoza (support 22). You should be proud of his service, and I believe he is a great asset. Nevertheless, I am writing this letter to recommend him in order to show my appreciation.
Emailing is an example that takes a lot of time and effort especially on a busy company. However, often a distressed client like myself wanted to know if the money was sent, because it is for my mother's treatment. Therefore, calling or emailing would be appreciated, but I do understand once again that often emailing or calling is difficult due to lack of time. Although, through John's service I became confident that the money would be sent in a short amount of time, because he reassured me. He also emailed me, and has professionally handled this situation by telling me that the money had been sent. Therefore, he should be given a praise, because he made a professional effort.
Finally, I would like to say that the company should take care of employees like him. His tone of voice was professional, but at the same time he has an empathic and a confident voice. This suggests that he understands and he will do his best to meet my needs, and he did. I believe that meeting the needs of the client is greatly emphasised in this company. Although, in reality it is often forgotten, due to busyness at work. As a result, those people like John should be given a pat on the back, and this causes a chain of reaction. Everyone will be once again reminded that these values should be remembered and applied.
Once again thank you and I strongly recommend his service.
ONE MORE--- AM HAPPY. TO TELL YOU/// THE Forex DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY IN MANILA IS VERY FAST. THEY RECEIVED THERE- ONLY A DAY AFTER I SENT THE MONEY HERE. THATS THE REASON WHY. I,, RECOMMEND Forex TO MY FRIENDS HERE-- EVEN FOR BOXES. OK. TILL NEXT YEAR. HAVE A MERRY XMAS TO ALL THE STAFF OF Forex. GOD BLESS YOU ALL& YOUR FAMILIES.
Thank you for the Xmas Greetings to us...
Let us thank you for the wonderful and safe carriage of our cartons throughout the year, from Deception Bay to, Virac, Cavinitan. Not one carton has been damaged in transit, and not one single article damaged, or broken A wonderful record, and we will be sending many more cartons after New Year.
Best Wishes to you all.
This is the only company that i can trust. Thank you Forex for your excellent service. My box arrived on time and in good condition. Keep it up!
Hello, I would like to express my "thanks" for your great service. Your staff have been very helpful. Last Fr >
My family and i were happy about your service to us ..another boxes (packaged) that i send was receive by my family in Manila safe and on time delivery . another thing the boxes is good i can tell it's really good safe to send to our family .. thank you very much Forex WORLD STAFF And Family .. May you have more happy costumer to serve and satisfied of your service thank you very very much .. " God Bless Po to all of you " and advance " MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Forex STAFF GOD BLESS YOU ALL"
Thank you Forexworld we received our BB Box's in fairly good condition cons >
I just wanted to say thank you to Lorenz for helping me with my remittance in the past 2days. I've been a customer of Forex World for almost 5yrs(Forex Box) and this is my first time to use remittance with the company. He's good on following up and making sure that I'm on the right track. Lorenz showed enthusiasm and very keen in helping me over the phone which is a great help and makes things easier for me. Salamat! -D.
Just want to compliment Forex on my money transfer today. Fantastic service and I will be informing my friends and associates.
Thank you so much Forex! Last Sunday, my four boxes arrived safely at Alabang to the delight of my loved ones. I'd like you to know it's not only one family that you and I make happy, there's at least 10 of them. Kindly pass on also to your Manila people my heartfelt gratitude. Keep up the good work Forex.
Been a client for years. Ang daling kausap ng lahat ng staff sa Forexworld. They answer in a professional but friendly approach. I always get direct to the point answers. I also had to personally go to their office once because of my box, but I was accommodated so well. When I had complaints, they get addressed in a few hours. My emails get replied to instantly. My boxes sent to the Philippines were all always whole, intact and sometimes arrived there ahead of time. I get updated clearly and timely of my transactions, be it with money or cargo. Im also happy with their competitive exchange rates.
Today Forex have shown that they do not only prov >

admin

Syllabus of our Seminars.
During our seminars, Internationally Certified Instructor and Portfolio Manager Avramis Despotis explains thoroughly the foundations of Technical Analysis and the "hidden relationships" of multiple time frames and how they are applied to intraday trading. The pinnacle of the seminar will be the practical application of multiple time frames and the use of volatility to find the best instruments to trade on a daily basis.
Learn to Earn Intraday Trading is the sequel of the renowned seminar Learn to Earn Multiple Time Frame Trading , tailor-made specifically for seasoned traders who have a grasp of Technical Analysis and want to intraday trade the markets. It does away with the theory of oscillators and indicators, and adds volatility trading techniques to complement the Multiple Time Frame techniques of the previous seminar in order to spot and execute the best trades every day.
Learning Outcome.
Spot changes in market volatility Trade the intraday swings in the market Use volatility to spot the best trades every day.
Combine the correct time frames to achieve the best entry on a daily basis Use a clearly defined 'set of rules' to confidently trade intraday either short or long.
Free Forex Seminars - Education without Borders.
Since 2013, XM has regularly hosted free Forex seminars in various parts of the world to educate online investors and help them develop their trading knowledge with the guidance of professional instructors.
Seminar Topics in Over 16 Languages.
The seminar topics we bring to traders, no matter whether they live in Europe, Asia, or Africa, are custom-tailored to their investment needs and trading abilities. Our Forex instructors walk the extra mile to provide practical knowledge and efficient trading tools on a wide range of relevant topics useful in today's online investing.
Seminar Curriculum for Enhanced Trading Knowledge.
The free Forex seminars & workshops hosted by XM have two main criteria in view: easy to follow curriculum and easy to put into practice techniques.The wide range of seminar topics designed to meet the needs of traders with different skills, experience and investing needs cover all the quintessential aspects of online trading from the basics to the most complex technical analysis tools.
Proud Sponsor of.
Usain Bolt.
8 x Olympic Champion & 11 x World Champion.
Legal: This website is operated by XM Global with registered address at No. 5 Cork Street, Belize City, Belize, C.A.
XM Australia is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (reference number: 443670), XM Global is regulated by the IFSC (60/354/TS/19) and XM Cyprus is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (reference number: 120/10).
XM Global (CY) Limited has its offices at 36, Makariou & Agias Elenis, 'Galaxias' Building, 5th floor, Office 502, 1061, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Risk Warning: Forex and CFD trading involves significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully understand our Risk Disclosure.
Restricted Regions: XM Global Limited does not provide services for the residents of certain countries, such as the United States of America, Canada, Israel and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
This website uses cookies.
By clicking "Continue" , you agree to the default cookie settings on our website.
XM uses cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best experience while visiting our website. Some of the cookies are needed to provide essential features, such as login sessions, and cannot be disabled. Other cookies help us improve our website's performance and your experience through personalising content, providing social media features and analysing our traffic. Such cookies may also include third-party cookies, which might track your use of our website. You may change your cookie settings at any time.
For more information please read our Cookie Policy.
By clicking "Continue" , you agree to the default cookie settings on our website.
XM uses cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best experience while visiting our website. Some of the cookies are needed to provide essential features, such as login sessions, and cannot be disabled. Other cookies help us improve our website's performance and your experience through personalising content, providing social media features and analysing our traffic. Such cookies may also include third-party cookies, which might track your use of our website. You may change your cookie settings at any time.
Read more, or change your cookie settings.
Your cookie settings.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files. When you visit a website, the website sends the cookie to your computer. Your computer stores it in a file located inside your web browser.
Cookies do not transfer viruses or malware to your computer. Because the data in a cookie does not change when it travels back and forth, it has no way to affect how your computer runs, but they act more like logs (i.e. they record user activity and remember stateful information) and they get updated every time you visit a website.
We may obtain information about you by accessing cookies, sent by our website. Different types of cookies keep track of different activities. For example, session cookies are used only when a person is actively navigating a website. Once you leave the website, the session cookie disappears.
Why are cookies useful?
We use functional cookies to analyse how visitors use our website, as well as track and improve our website's performance and function. This allows us to provide a high-quality customer experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that may arise. For example, we might use cookies to keep track of which website pages are most popular and which method of linking between website pages is most effective. The latter also helps us to track if you were referred to us by another website and improve our future advertising campaigns.
Another use of cookies is to store your log in sessions, meaning that when you log in to the Members Area to deposit funds, a "session cookie" is set so that the website remembers that you have already logged in. If the website did not set this cookie, you will be asked for your login and password on each new page as you progress through the funding process.
In addition, functional cookies, for example, are used to allow us to remember your preferences and identify you as a user, ensure your information is secure and operate more reliably and efficiently. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access our trading platform, and recall your preferences, such as which language you wish to see when you log in.
Here is an overview of some of the functions our cookies provide us with:
Verifying your identity and detecting the country you are currently visiting from Checking browser type and device Tracking which site the user was referred from Allowing third parties to customize content accordingly.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses analytical cookies placed on your computer, to help the website analyze a user's use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google may use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held. By using this website, you give your consent to Google to process data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.

admin

Forex Signals.
Free Forex Signals From the Guru - Avramis Despotis.
Unlimited Access for Live Account Holders.
As a live account holder you are entitled to free and unlimited access to the trading signals hub, available in the Members Area. You can download the instrument analysis for both current and previous dates free of charge at any time. Daily Forex signals are offered for the following instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/USD , EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, GOLD, US30, NIKKEI and OIL.
Coverage of 10 Financial Instruments Daily Delivered Twice a Day (For Live Account Holders) Signals with Entry, Take Profit and Stop Levels.
Gain Unrestricted Access to Free Daily Trading Signals. 10 Instruments, Twice Daily.
How to Access the Trading Signals.
The signal hub is updated twice daily. The morning call is delivered at 10 am server time and the afternoon call is delivered at 4 pm server time every day from Monday to Friday.
Demo account holders can register a live account at any time in order to access the Forex signals hub in the XM Members Area.
About Avramis Despotis.
Avramis Despotis is a Certified Financial Technician and holds a MSc from the Athens University of Economics and Business and a BSc in Economics from the University College London.
Avramis Despotis has extensive trading experience in Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities and Derivatives, which stems from years of trading as an interbank trader. Over the last few years taught Technical Analysis, Risk Management and Behavioural Finance to more than 20,000 traders, mainly in Europe and the Middle East.
Clients taught include, among others, Reuters, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Saxo Bank,International Cambist Association (ICA), The Financial Markets Association (ACI), Kuwait Financial Markets Association, Credit Agricole Bank, Piraeus Bank, National Bank of Kuwait, BNP Paribas, Societe Generale, NCB, Arab Bank, Kuwait Finance House, Commercial bank of Kuwait, Kuwait International Bank, and Barclays Bank.
Proud Sponsor of.
Usain Bolt.
8 x Olympic Champion & 11 x World Champion.
Legal: This website is operated by XM Global with registered address at No. 5 Cork Street, Belize City, Belize, C.A.
XM Australia is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (reference number: 443670), XM Global is regulated by the IFSC (60/354/TS/19) and XM Cyprus is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (reference number: 120/10).
XM Global (CY) Limited has its offices at 36, Makariou & Agias Elenis, 'Galaxias' Building, 5th floor, Office 502, 1061, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Risk Warning: Forex and CFD trading involves significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully understand our Risk Disclosure.
Restricted Regions: XM Global Limited does not provide services for the residents of certain countries, such as the United States of America, Canada, Israel and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
For more information please read our Cookie Policy.
Read more, or change your cookie settings.
Your cookie settings.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files. When you visit a website, the website sends the cookie to your computer. Your computer stores it in a file located inside your web browser.
Cookies do not transfer viruses or malware to your computer. Because the data in a cookie does not change when it travels back and forth, it has no way to affect how your computer runs, but they act more like logs (i.e. they record user activity and remember stateful information) and they get updated every time you visit a website.
We may obtain information about you by accessing cookies, sent by our website. Different types of cookies keep track of different activities. For example, session cookies are used only when a person is actively navigating a website. Once you leave the website, the session cookie disappears.
Why are cookies useful?
We use functional cookies to analyse how visitors use our website, as well as track and improve our website's performance and function. This allows us to provide a high-quality customer experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that may arise. For example, we might use cookies to keep track of which website pages are most popular and which method of linking between website pages is most effective. The latter also helps us to track if you were referred to us by another website and improve our future advertising campaigns.
Another use of cookies is to store your log in sessions, meaning that when you log in to the Members Area to deposit funds, a "session cookie" is set so that the website remembers that you have already logged in. If the website did not set this cookie, you will be asked for your login and password on each new page as you progress through the funding process.
In addition, functional cookies, for example, are used to allow us to remember your preferences and identify you as a user, ensure your information is secure and operate more reliably and efficiently. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access our trading platform, and recall your preferences, such as which language you wish to see when you log in.
Here is an overview of some of the functions our cookies provide us with:
Verifying your identity and detecting the country you are currently visiting from Checking browser type and device Tracking which site the user was referred from Allowing third parties to customize content accordingly.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses analytical cookies placed on your computer, to help the website analyze a user's use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google may use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held. By using this website, you give your consent to Google to process data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.