forex.wf forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Fórum forex.
  • Welcome to forex.wf forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Fórum forex.

Started by admin, Jul 28, 2020, 02:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Fórum forex.
Those of you providing intelligence reports on Market Predictions and Analysis - post it here.
Personal Trade Journals.
Post your outrageous trades and results here! If you're making 1000pips a day, call me! NOTE: Company trade journals have a place in the Commerce Zone. Do not start commercial threads in this folder or you may find yourself headed to the Spammers Hall of Shame.
forex Tactical Squad.
Peter O's free code base for FPA members.
forex Peace Army Traders Community Forums.
A place for forex Traders personal Trading Journals, forex Trading Systems and Strategies research, Currency and Gold Market Predictions and forex Articles.
Hello and Welcome.
Take a moment to introduce yourself, let us know who you are. Don't be shy, get comfortable. saying hello lets us know you're human. :) NOTE: Company reps may post a hello message, but if you do anything even remotely resembling advertising or recruiting clients here, SpamCat will eat you.
Beginners Bootcamp.
Just getting your feet wet with forex? Post and get answers to your newbie questions here. LIKE ALL OF THE COMMUNITY FORUMS FOLDERS, DO NOT POST ADS HERE.
forex Trading Software Arsenal. Powerful and Free.
Free indicators and other trading software.
General forex Talk.
Talk with other traders about anything and everything forex. NOTE: Do NOT post advertisements anywhere except the Commerce Zone.
forex Articles.
Stuff you need to read to stay ahead of the game! Post your article here. NOTE: Commercial articles belong in the Company Articles folder in the Commerce Zone.
forex Trading Systems and Strategies.
Everyone has their way of trading. You think you've got something worth talking about, post it here! Note that this area is primarily for non-commercial systems. Posting a "wow, look at this successful commercial system" message without getting special permission first will result in a trip to the Spammers Hall of Shame. If you aren't certain your topic belongs here, use the Contact Us link and ask first.
Market Shark Tryouts.
Want to prove you are a true shark who is ready to take a bite out of the market? First, you get to start off in tryouts to see if you are ready to be a Market Shark. All FPA members are welcome to reply to threads in this folder. Please contact the FPA if you want to post your own threads here.
Basic Training.
This forum contains useful things every soldier needs to know. This area is read-only access.
Mess Hall.
Take a break from trading. Come on in and talk about anything other than forex.
FPA becomes CPA.
Spammers Hall of Shame.
Spammers Beware! Your ads could end up here if you put them anywhere outside the Commerce Zone.
forex Peace Army FAQ and Knowledge Base.
The answers to nearly all those burning questions FPA readers have, all in one place. (Under Construction)
FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base TOC.
Traders Glossary.
Commerce Zone- Services Offers, News & Discussions.
Commercial forex Services Information with forex Brokers Discussions, Trade Journals, forex Articles and Company News as well as Live Automated Trading Tests.
Performance Testing of EAs, Signals, Managed forex.
The home for the FPA's Performance Testing of EAs, Signals, and Managed forex Accounts. Do not post ads in this folder.
forex Services Discussions.
Discuss forex Brokers, Signal Services, Managed Accounts, forex Software and Education here. Owners of these forex companies are welcome to promote and answer questions about their services as well.

admin

Fórum forex.
There are two simple reasons for this.
How To Get Good At This.
Want to improve your trading? You need to do two things: (1) Find people who trade for consistent profits, and (2) Ask these people questions to improve your own trading.
Watch Pro Traders.
Watch from over the shoulders of pro traders - watch real-time video updates and ask questions at members-only webinars.
Trading Systems.
Learn trading systems from other profitable traders in the community. Watch them pull profits from the market and get the logic behind these strategies.
Trading Psychology.
A profitable trading mindset is different to a successful approach to business, athletics or even investing. Successful trading involves a completely unnatural approach. Get specific trading psychology tools and techniques from the Trading Psychology course and webinars inside the forum.
Risk Management.
Do you know the one thing that determines the performance of hedge funds? How they manage risk. Trading is a game of risk, and if you don't know the rules, you are bound to lose. Get risk management techniques from the videos and courses in the forum.
Client Testimonials.
The Forum has changed my thinking completely. The amount of information inside is impressive, and is built up logically. Three years ago, I was in the stage of looking for the golden system. Trying this and that. Nothing seemed to work! After looking at some posts and courses inside, my eyes finally opened, and I realized that the problem is ME. Thanks to the Forum, I think, I reached to this successful point superfast!
The forum has provided me with a platform to make money from FX, the ability to discuss strategies, to discuss psychological barriers all in an honest friendly environment mediated by Walter Peters who has always given his time generously to help.
I have been a member for nine months and came here with no trading knowledge or experience whatsoever. This community has helped me progress as a trader, and I could not have wished for a better place to start my trading journey. I will be sticking around a litter longer.
I joined the Forum in the beginning of 2015, so I've been a member for about 2 years. These two years with Walter and other excellent traders in the Forum have taught me that there is no one best system which makes you rich, but to be successful, you have to find the trader inside of you.