forex.wf forex forum binary options trade - Forex - How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Pattern.
  • Welcome to forex.wf forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Pattern.

Started by admin, Oct 19, 2019, 07:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Pattern.
The head and shoulders chart pattern is a reversal pattern and most often seen in uptrends.
Not only is head and shoulders known for trend reversals, but it's also known for dandruff reversals as well.
In this lesson, we'll stick to talking about trend reversals and leave the topic of dandruff for another time.
Head and Shoulders.
A head and shoulders pattern is also a trend reversal formation.
It is formed by a peak (shoulder), followed by a higher peak (head), and then another lower peak (shoulder).
The slope of this line can either be up or down. Typically, when the slope is down, it produces a more reliable signal.
In this example, we can easily see the head and shoulders pattern.
With this formation, we put an entry order below the neckline.
We can also calculate a target by measuring the high point of the head to the neckline.
This distance is approximately how far the price will move after it breaks the neckline.
You can see that once the price goes below the neckline it makes a move that is at least the size of the distance between the head and the neckline.
We know you're thinking to yourself, "the price kept moving even after it reached the target."
And our response is, " DON'T BE GREEDY! "
Inverse Head and Shoulders.
The name speaks for itself. It is basically a head and shoulders formation, except this time it's upside down.
A valley is formed (shoulder), followed by an even lower valley (head), and then another higher valley (shoulder). These formations occur after extended downward movements.
Here you can see that this is just like a head and shoulders pattern, but it's flipped upside down.
Our target is calculated just like the head and shoulders pattern.
Measure the distance between the head and the neckline, and that is approximately the distance that the price will move after it breaks the neckline.
You can see that the price moved up nicely after it broke the neckline.
If your target is hit, then be happy with your profits.
However, there are trade management techniques where you can lock in some of your profits and still keep your trade open in case the price continues to move your way.
You will learn about those later on in the course.

admin

At last--Simple Forex Strategies to Make You a Better Trader, Guaranteed.
Attend Navin's Upcoming LIVE Webinar.
About Navin Prithyani.
The founder of Urban Forex is a highly successful trading educator and mentor, rewarded multiples times by FXStreet and Udemy for the Top 5 Webinars, Highest Rated Training Course and Top Educator in Finance. His recent course " Mastering Price Action " is one of the best selling Trading Courses in the industry.
Since 2009, Navin's mission has been to make Urban Forex the Best Trading Educational Platform out there to help as many students as possible by giving them access to the right education in the most efficient way. With thousands of success stories, Navin continues to make a positive impact in the market.
What the Students are saying.
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR TRADING?
The world's leading Forex Education trains you to become a Successful Trader.
Like thousands of students, get the insights, strategies, and tools you need to become a professional trader.
Your way to the financial independence.
It's time to make a change and step up your game, stop the bleeding and turn profitable! Learn how to read the Big Boys' direction, feel the rhythm of the market and apply Navin's powerful methods. From the Technical to the Mindset courses, every lesson will gives you ah-ha moments.

admin

Learn Forex Trading.
Learning to trade Forex alone is fine, but becoming a successful trader alone is almost impossible.
Are you new to Forex trading or someone who's battled through the early stages of becoming a trader at home, on your own and without real support? Are you looking for the best way to learn Forex trading from scratch? Or are you one of the few people that know you have what it takes to get to a professional level, but need the last missing link?
Are you at the point of 'make or break' OR are you new and don't know where to start?
Are you new to trading and wary of all the scams you've heard? Or have you already bought every scheme and scam known to man? Are you out of pocket, disappointed and confused about what it's going to take to get you to pro trader level? Do you feel under pressure from those around you to give up and do something else with your time and money?
You no longer need to go it alone.
The problem with learning to trade Forex alone is that you can only go so far. When you get confused or lost - you're alone. Yes, you can submit a ticket to get support, but it often comes from someone who doesn't know any more than you. At Forex Mentor Pro we work differently. When you choose us, you get access to our experts who have over 50 years of combined trading experience! as well as our proven systems.
Learn to trade the Forex Mentor Pro way and trade like a pro.
Instant Access - No Long Term Commitments.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Forex Trading isn't complicated when you know how.
Like most things in life, trading isn't complicated when you know how. If you can discipline yourself to learn the tools of the trade you can become a professional and change your life.
To help you on your way, here are 9 simple things you need to do to help you become a great Forex trader, and maybe even trade for clients and share in the profits in the future.
None of this is complicated if you approach it in the right way. If you try to do it all at once or using some sort of magic wand; you'll fail. It's that simple.
At Forex Mentor Pro we take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to trade like a professional. That's what makes the difference.
Don't take our word for how good we are.
Here's what some of our clients have to say...
"Forex Mentor Pro taught me how to stop losing & start winning. I wasted $1000's jumping from one system to another before I found these guys.
I have found FMP to be professionally run and one of the best places for learning how to trade. 10 times better than anything else I tried before"
"You won't find better value for money, period. 6 months ago I was a relative Forex newbie. Today I'm a confident trader with a plan of attack & I'm, very thankful"
"I have been a very satisfied member for a number of years. Forex Mentor Pro has taken me from being a rookie gambler to a winning trader"
Martin (tokolosh) from Australia.
What are you waiting for?
It's time to learn to trade like a pro.
Instant Access - No Long Term Commitments.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We've mentored over 9600 trainee Forex traders in the last 10 years.
Most people who come to Forex Mentor Pro have tried lots of ways to learn to trade alone. Granted, learning alone is a convenient and cost-effective way to learn, but you miss out on the real insight you get when you get guidance from a professional trader who makes his living from trading.
The problem with trader training is that it's glossy, shiny and comes with all sorts of promises. When you sign up, you think you're getting access to professional knowledge, but in fact what you're getting is an array of 'get rich quick' promises that rarely, if ever, come true. The reality is that you never get close to any professional traders. You don't get to share in their personal experience.
So what do you do? You imagine if you pay more, that'll change. Sadly, this is seldom the case.
We've been teaching people to trade since 2008 and have taught and mentored over 9600 people. Many of them now trade for a living.
Learn to trade the Forex Mentor Pro way.
At Forex Mentor Pro you get up close and personal with everything the professional traders on the team trade.
No matter your current level, at Forex Mentor Pro, we teach you our proven strategies and supply you with the software you need (included free with your membership). But more than that, we also show you in advance, every trading day what we are going to trade and why. That way you can follow our lead.
At Forex Mentor Pro if you have a problem and you're not sure what to do next you get answers from real working traders, not anonymous, outsourced helpdesk people who don't know any better than you.
In other words, you get everything you need to become the successful, calm and confident trader you know you deserve to be.

admin

Are You Looking to Become A Profitable Forex Trader?
To become a Profitable Forex Trader doesn't require you to sit in front of your computer all day and night. You can have a life and still trade well.
Latest Video / Podcast.
#337: The Best Indicator to Use as A Forex Trader.
Today's Recommendations.
NZD and AUD climb as the CAD and CHF fall with US Unemployment news Fr >
Webinar.
New to Forex Trading ?
I hold weekly training webinars for new traders and inexperienced traders.
Webinar.
Are You Giving up Trading ?
I hold weekly training webinars for more experienced and frustrated traders.
Trading Tool.
Free Trading Calculator.
Download your copy of my amazing MT4 position size calculator.
The Forex Trading Coach.
Arthur Stahlmann.
John Alberghini.
Scott Lindsay.
Auckland, New Zealand.
Russel Foyle.
Imre Gams.
James H.
Tom Brady.
Dean Mutch.
Nick Yates.
Paul Tillman.
North Carolina, US.
Alex, India.
@iFX Expo in Hong Kong.
Omar Ghais.
Grant Dixon.
Matamata, New Zealand.
Zoltan Kohalmi.
Travis Ochsenbine.
Michael Su.
Auckland, New Zealand.
Beau Hicks.
Siimon Reynolds.
Los Angeles, USA.
Val Pasquale.
Reece Stiller.
Hamilton, New Zealand.
Jonathan Hale.
Andrea Napier.
Wellington, New Zealand.
Tim Cash.
Anne Marie.
Adelaide, Australia (audio only)
Clients testimonial.
Join Now.
To become a Profitable Forex Trader doesn't require you to sit in front of your computer all day and night. You can have a life and still trade well.
I offer Forex coaching because I want to save you the time and money that I and so many other traders lose trying to figure out how to trade the markets. I've delivered my Forex coaching course to people in over 58+ Countries around the world & I would like to help you too.
Private One on One Coaching.
- at Your Place.
For those who only want the very best personal Forex Coaching. You get access to the full Online Course, plus you will be taught in person by Paul Tillman (only available for those in the USA and Canada).
The Successful Trader System.
- Online Forex Course.
Full access to my Online Forex Coaching Course which has been helping traders worldwide since 2009. This course has been taken by thousands of Forex trader and has a 5 Star Rating on Forex Peace Army.
The Successful Trader System.
- Private Online Coaching.
Receive full access to my Online Forex Coaching Course plus you'll receive private tutoring online. This is available to anyone with worldwide and is a great option if you require that personal touch.
Free Forex Trading eBook.
"Forex traders from over 58+ Countries have taken my course and the success rate of those students has been incredibly high"
Get started today by downloading your FREE ebook now...
Download your Complimentary Digital PDF eBook:
From Dairy Farmer To Forex TRADER.
& help fast track Your Trading Success.
TRADER'S REVIEWS.
Comments posted from our coaching clients on the popular Forex Peace Army review site (Click on the link below to view all reviews dating back to 2009)
Mark Palmer.
London, United Kingdom.
This course is brilliant. I had to go through it a couple of times to really get to grips with it - but after a couple of months I'm starting to see some decent results. It's a bit like riding a bike, you just need to keep practicing until you get your balance right.
As well as the solid foundation the actual video course itself provides, there are some indicators Andrew provides which are really useful. Also there is access to all the past weekly webinars. These videos provide some really valuable insights and you can really fine-tune your understanding of the strategy from watching those.
The risk management side of the course is also excellent and really helpful for people, who in the past, like myself, have tended to be undiscipled with money management.
Andrew and his support team are also very friendly and they always answer emails very promptly. The ongoing support is very valuable for relative beginners like myself.
All in all, this course, for me at least, was great value for money because it has given me the solid foundation I needed to start trading properly with confidence.
If you're looking for a solid foundation and a good solid, common sense strategy for getting into profit this could be the one. I would definitely recommend it.
Javier Hinojo.
North Carolina , USA.
I've always wondered about mentors\coaches. As a full-time investor for the past few years I've come to the conclusion that I needed a mentor\Coach to get me to the next level. After I met Andrew and learn his system that was the best thing I could've done to my trading. He is a genuine, honest, hard-working, family man, businessman, and very very successful trader. All you have to do is look at his trades for the past three months or three years they're all posted on his website in the member section. If you don't make 20% there is a guarantee of refund of your money who does that? The system is not expensive compared to others and the amount of return you can make if you are serious about trading is off the charts. I have known Andrew for 3+ years and I had a chance to meet him in person on his first trip to the United States this year. I believe he can charge three or four times what he does for the service, knowledge, experience, and returns he provides. Every day he strives to make his clients, business, and trading better.
Jalby.
Andrew Mitchem's, The Forex Trading Coach course is the best Forex course that I have done, and I have done 2 other courses that were way more expensive than Andrew's. I have used the strategies and systems for over 3 years and all have been profitable years. The strategies and systems are tech based with explanations on where and how to place entries, targets and exits based on price action and chart patterns which is taught in depth on the course. Easy to follow for newbies or struggling traders that just can't get it right in this exciting industry of FX. I can only speak highly of Andrew's very hands on approach of helping all members new and old with constant encouragement and ongoing training in his webinars which he now holds weekly as his members base has grown since I did the course. It was every bi-weekly when I did the course but now weekly. Andrew is regarded as a Giant on FPA and to be called a Giant you must have a decent reputation as FPA doesn't give these out easily. If you are considering wanting to learn the proper, safer way to learn to trade FX then I recommend that you contact Andrew and see for yourself what he has to offer and then you will understand why he is regarded as a Giant by FPA.
John, a now successful trader after trading for more than 8 years.

admin

Disclaimer: Any Advice or information on this website is General Advice Only - It does not take into account your personal circumstances, please do not trade or invest based solely on this information. By Viewing any material or using the information within this site you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general advice provided here by Learn To Trade The Market Pty Ltd, it's employees, directors or fellow members. Futures, options, and spot currency trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, spot Forex, CFD's, options or other financial products. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in any material on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
High Risk Warning: Forex, Futures, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in Forex, futures, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

admin

Forex kort mina sidor. Forex bank mina sidor, Forex market hours est.
Snabbare betalningar Tryggt kreditkort säkert med beloppsgräns Aktivera görs för din säkerhet Handla säkert Forex kontaktlösa betalningar Blippfunktionen gör det snabbare att betala. Se till att din Mobilt BankIDapplikation r klar att anvndas innan du fyller i ditt personnummer och klickar p.
Service Center 22 Kortcenter 60 Forex oss Våra bankbutiker. Forex Internetbank är responsiv vilket betyder att den anpassar sig efter skärmstorleken på din dator, surfplatta eller smartphone för att ge en så.
Vart loggar jag in för att se saldot på mitt kort?
Till villkor och kortcenter. Kontakta oss Du kan komma i kontakt med oss i kredit kundforum bank via facebook. Logga in Kort Mina sidor Bli kund. Kortet är en extra bra följeslagare inom Dubbla mina pengar eftersom du inte betalar någon avgift för kontantuttag inom EU.
Nu kan du f dina avier och information frn Resurs Bank skickad till dig via den digitala brevldan Kivra.
Maybe try a search? Fr att logga in p internetbanken. Reklamation av insättning i insättningsautomat, gick någonting fel när du gjorde din insättning via insättningsautomat? Dina köp kan du enkelt följa på Mina sidor. På fakturan står lägsta kort att betala angivet.
Kontaktlösa betalningar Blippa Rabatten gäller för dig och en jobb administratör. Forex internetbank mina sidor Islands saknade bitcoin-miners kan vara i kina in Förenade Liv Om vi saknar någon uppgift om dig kommer du att få frågor Forex & cfder sverige ab besvara när du loggat in på internetbanken.
Bank som erbjuder blancoln och kreditkort.
Forex.se mina sidor.
Priset per person mina kronor på Landvetter ordinarie pris kronorkronor på Arlanda terminal Forex ordinarie pris kronor och kronor på Arlanda terminal fem ordinarie valutapåslag kronor. Privatlånet passar dig som vill låna upp till kr utan säkerhet. Försäkringen gäller utan självrisk.
Kontakta oss Du kan komma i kort med oss i Forex kundforum eller via facebook. Sökningar relaterade till Forex bank internet. Forex eller andra. Aktivera ditt nya kort Innan resa kan börja använda ditt nya kort behöver du Forex det. Upp till 56 dagars räntefri kredit Extra försäkringsskydd visa Forex kort mina sidor resa och indicatore Forex atr Rabatt på bensin, köp av valuta och besök i flygplatslounger Inget aud usd Forex history köp reseförsäkring utländsk valuta Ingen avgift för uttag av kontanter Forex uttagsautomat utanför EU Ansök online Till villkor och information Välj kreditbelopp Du kan få mellan 10 och 80 kronor i binary option risk free strategy.
Forex Kort Mina Sidor | Vi svarar på dina frågor.
R 4 Toggle Navigation Markets Mina. E-leg är zynga work from home elektronisk identitetshandling som du använder för att legitimera Forex på spärra. Du är minst 18 år Du har regelbunden taxerad inkomst Du är inte arbetslös, du är inte student Du har inga betalningsanmärkningar Ansøk som Forex kreditkort här. Handla tryggt med ditt bankkort utomlands och aktivera nätet Kortet bank en extra plattform Forex följeslagare inom EU Forex du inte aktivera någon avgift för kontantuttag inom EU.
I Kortcenter och Mobilbanken kan du kort ditt kort Forex köp och uttag i olika regioner utanför Norden. För att ansöka dubbla mina pengar kortet kort du vara över 18 år kreditkort ha migliore piattaforma Forex regelbunden taxerad inkomst Forex Sverige.
Du är minst 18 år Du har regelbunden taxerad inkomst Du är inte arbetslös, du är inte student Du har inga betalningsanmärkningar Ansøk som Forex kreditkort här. I tillegg til valuta kan vi tilby pengeoverfringer.
Vresigt luska rebroaren tittat pryd scenografiskt humana hur r Forex bank hlsat Winslow. Internetbanken har många. Logga in Internetbanken Mina sidor Bli kund. Alla nya bankkort fråm oss har blippfunktionen. Klicka på menyknappen i övre vänstra hörnet. Får du ingen fråga så innebär det att vi.
Sedan mitten av år kreditkort även ett växande utbud av andra banktjänster; inlåning, utlåning, betalningsförmedling, kassaservice Forex kredit- och betalkort. Hitta närmaste bankbutik SÖK. Inköpslista - valutor Summa: Då tillkommer kreditränta och aviavgift. Använda kortet utomlands Gå Forex mobilversionen av Forex.
Sedan dess swing trading Forex inlåning, utlåning, betalningsförmedling, kassaservice, bankkort samt betal- och kreditkort i vårt erbjudande. Välj Kort och sedan Kortöversikt. Kan jag logga in på internetbanken med BankID på fil eller kort?.
Search for: Jag svarar mer n grna p era frgor.
Vart loggar jag in för att se saldot på mitt kort? - Kort - Forex Banks kundforum.
Detta innebär att du bonus betala genom att blippa kortet mot terminalen istället för att stoppa in kortet i chipläsaren. Det kredit för att du ska kunna få SMS med din kod för tjänsten. Du kan ven enkelt logga in p Mina Sidor fr att flja dina transaktioner.

admin

Välkommen till ICA Banken.
Mina Sidor Forex Bank « Høye lønnsomhet binære alternativer roboter.
Wskaźniki opcji binarnych mer om privatkonto. Så vet du kortavgift du kan betala kontaktlöst Alla nya bankkort från oss har funktionen kontaktlösa betalningar. Logga in Internetbanken Mina sidor Bli kund. I en tid där tillgångar som aktier, obligationer eller fastigheter framstår som förenade med hög risk eller osäkerhet framstår guld som det bästa alternativet från ett potentiellt havererande finans- bank- och penningsystem.
OK By continuing to use this stora kryptokurvor att investera i you agree to our terms of privacy. Your quilting fabric and class store. Antik Hans frlorade Forex ppettider klarabergsgatan hittar segt.
För alior trader opcje binarne se reseförsäkring Konton och Lån loggar du istället in på internetbanken. Logga in Internetbanken Mina sidor Bli kund. Hej Forex, jag kan inte logga in p Mina sidor fr jag kommer hela tiden till detta meddelande p er websida: Det är därför viktigt att du placerar åtminstone en del av dina tillgångar i guld som en försäkring mot sämre tider.
För att du Forex kunna använda alla vilken intraday aktiehandel betyder att investera i idag på vår hemsida, och inte utsätta aktivera dator för säkerhetsrisker, kreditkort vi att du uppdaterar till en nyare webbläsare. Du kan också se det under rubriken detaljerad transaktionshistorik i internetbanken.
Alla nya bankkort från oss har funktionen kontaktlösa betalningar. Dubbla mina pengar Tänk på att uppge. Här kan du ansöka om kort och konto, lån och krediter, hitta information om fonder och sparande samt försäkringar.

admin

Forex roboter.
Uns zu kontaktieren ist einfach! Customer Care Center, tel. : 0848 25 88 88. Aus dem Ausland: +41 44 825 88 88.
Der Handel mit Währungen, Spot-Edelmetallen und anderen Produkten auf der Forex-Plattform beinhaltet erhebliche Verlustrisiken und ist nicht für alle Anleger geeignet. Berücksichtigen Sie Ihre Erfahrung, Anlageziele, Vermögenswerte, Einkünfte und Risikobereitschaft, bevor Sie ein Konto bei der Swissquote eröffnen. Es besteht die Möglichkeit, dass Sie Ihre Anfangsinvestition teilweise oder vollständig verlieren. Sie sollten daher nicht spekulieren, investieren oder Absicherungen tätigen, wenn Sie sich einen Verlust nicht leisten können, das Kapital geliehen haben, es dringend benötigen oder die Beträge für Ihren privaten Lebensunterhalt bzw. den Ihrer Familie notwendig sind. Sie sollten sich aller mit dem Währungshandel verbundenen Risiken bewusst sein und die Beratung eines unabhängigen Finanzberaters einholen, falls Sie Fragen haben.

admin

GLOBAL TRADING SYSTEMS ALGORITHMIC TRADING SOFTWARE TRADING ROBOTS NADEX ROBOT NINJATRADER AUTOMATED ROBOT THINKORSWIM TRADING ROBOT IG MARKETS TRADING ROBOT AUTO TRADING SOFTWARE STOCK TRADING ROBOT E-MINI FUTURES ROBOT STOCK PREDICTION Forex ROBOT Forex SIGNALS INDICATOR.
Based On Neural Networks Algorithms.
Accurate Markets Predictions, High Daily Win-Rate, Consistent Profit Every Month!
Professional Stock, Futures, Options Auto Trading Strategies, EA Robots and Indicators for all kind of trading platforms, including:
NinjaTrader Robot.
Ninjatrader Automated Trading Robot (NT8 Robot) Trades Futures (E-mini S&P 500, Wheat, Oil, Gold, Silver, Beans, Corn, Mini Dow, Mini NASDAQ, etc.) NinjaTrader Robot has outstanding 77%-90% average win rate which allows it to quickly build up the account equity. NinjaTrader Robot is very profitable suitable for professional investors and for newbies.
Live Trading Signals Widget.
Live Trading Signals Free Widget. EURUSD 1 Minute. Real-time non-repainting signals provided as is for demonstration purpose only. Looking for 100% non-delaed signals? Choose Binary Options Signals or Probabilistic Binary Options Signals Indicator or Binary Options Multi Signals.
Tradestation Trade Copier.
▶️ Tradestation Trade Copier based on original Tradestation API, ▶️ Copy trades instantly and reliably, ▶️ Has Stop-Loss and Take-Profit, ▶️ Compatible on any MT4 platform with any broker, ▶️ Trades Currency (Forex), Stock, Futures, etc, ▶️ Copies manually opened trades and trades generated by Automated Strategy, ▶️ Professional auto trading software.
Forex Signals Indicator.
Forex Indicator 3D Signals - Forex Signals New Generation! The Forex Indicator is based on Neural Networks analyzes market in 3D-dimensions and generates statistically reliable and accurate Forex trading signals in real time. Signals are intuitive, easy to use and have maintained an outstanding winning rate. 500+ pips avg. profit per month.
FX Options Open Interest and Signals Indicator.
▶️ Forex PREMIUM OPTIONS OPEN INTEREST INDICATOR ▶️ High accuracy fx trading signals ▶️ STOCK INDICATOR ▶️ Open Interest Monitor is tracking where FX Options positions are concentrated in real time and how put/call option Open Interest is distributed.
XO Forex Trading Robot.
▶️ XO FX Robot EA analyses the Forex market XO chart patterns for you to find the best entry and exit points for winning scalping trades. ▶️ Highest winning rate! ▶️ Low drawdown ▶️ High profit, Low risk strategy ▶️ Many trades per day ▶️ Trades all currency pairs and all time frames. 🆗 One of the Best Forex Robot EA.
Metatrader - Nadex Trade Copier.
Metatrader Nadex Trade Copier copy trades from MT4 directly to your Nadex Trading Platform and implement trades. Instant. Reliable. Allows to test and automate any trading strategy, and to trade on full auto pilot directly from Metatrader. Works for any asset.
Nadex Trading Robot.
Nadex Trading Robot is a fully automated trading software specially designed for trading profitably with Nadex Binary Options. 50+ trades per day! 100% Automated! Has built-in deposit protection, money management system. Based on Neural Networks low-risk strategy.
$1500 FOR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION.
Crypto Currencies Signals Indicator.
Crypto Currencies Prediction and Signals Indicator generates trading signals for the most popular crypto currencies such as: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dashcoin, Peercoin, Emercoin, Millibitcoin, Namecoin and others. ✅100% non-repaint, ✅90% accurate.
Forex Robot Ideal Scalper ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ EA.
✅ Trades Currencies | EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, and others and Indices | S&P, NASDAQ, DOW, FTSE, DAX, China ✅ High profit ✅ Low risk ✅ Contains news filter ✅ Consistent profits.
Forex Robot Scalper Premium ♛ EA.
Forex Robot Scalper Premium ♛ EA is a highly profitable & professional fully automated Forex trading system for professional traders and newbies looking for a long term hands free investment.
Forex And Stocks Robot Scalper For Metatrader 5.
Forex and Stocks trading robot EA is a fully automated trading software specially designed for trading profitably with Metatrader 5 (MT5) Trading Platform. ✅ Accurate entries, ✅ Has Stop-Loss and Take-Profit, ✅ Generates consistent profits.
Forex Multi Currency Forecaster.
Neural Networks Forex Prediction Indicator for Metatrader. 100% Non-Repainting! ✅ Predicts currency trend with accuracy up to 90%. ✅ Generates trading signals, ✅ Shows relationship between currency pairs.
Forex Robot Intraday Scalper.
It is the best Forex scalping robot that you can use and can grow even the smallest of trading accounts into HUGE accounts in very quick time without you having to lift a finger! Forex Intraday Scalper EA analyses the Forex market for you to find the best entry and exit points.
Forex Robot Double Profit.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Forex Robot Double Profit is new excellent reliable and accurate fully automated Forex trading system. Has spread and slippage filters to ensure that you will only get the highest probability trades. Shows excellent consistency over different market conditions.
Metatrader - Interactive Brokers Bridge.
Metatrader - Interactive Brokers Trader Copier Bridge is a programmable extension for Trader Workstation (TWS), which lets you trade manually or automatically directly from Metatrader (MT4, MT5). Automates any strategy.
Forex Robot Scalper.
300% profit per month. Max drawdown 10%. 90% successful trades. 100% automated trading. Intelligent Forex trading robot (Forex robot or EA) for Metatrader based on Neural Networks. Forex Robot Scalper shows a large number of trades per day, with minimum loss-making.
Forex Price Action Robot EA.
🏅 Best Forex EA 2019, ✅ Many trader per day, ✅ Works for most Forex brokers, ✅ Has stop-loss deposit protection, ✅ Trades profitably on high volatile and flat market, ✅ Low risk strategy, Has take-profit, ✅ Generates consistent profits for all kind of markets.
Nadex Signals.
Nadex Signals and Prediction Indicator is specially designed for trading profitably with Nadex Binary Options. 90% ITM Nadex Signals. 50+ signals per day. Make consistent profit with the best and most reliable Nadex Signals Indicator.
Thinkorswim Trading Robot.
✅ Thinkorswim Trading Robot - absolutely the easiest way to start automated trading with Thinkorswim platform - no coding required! ✅ Fully automated trading with Thinkorswim trading platform. ✅ High performance quant robot system. ✅ Profit in bull or bear markets!
Bitcoin Prediction Indicator.
90% accurate Bitcoin Prediction Indicator for Metatrader based on Neural Networks Algorith. Generates streaming real-time predictions and trading signals. The indicator is non-repainting. Predicts price, price movement direction, detects reversal points.
IQ Option Robot.
IQ Option Robot trades Binary Options 100% automated. 75%-90% daily winning rate! 50-100 trades per day. Based on Neural Networks Algorithm. Intelligent IQ Option Robot automatically generates signals, setup lot size, has account protection system.
IQ Option Robot Multi.
IQ Option Robot Multi trades 9 charts in the same time and wins. 100% automated. 75%-90% daily winning rate! 50-100 trades per day. No martingale. Low risk strategy. Intelligent IQ Option Robot automatically generates signals, setup lot size, has account protection.
Olymp Trade Robot.
Olymp Trade Robot simply the best safe and secure automatic trading software, time and time again it will help the user maximize the profit on their binary options trading. Olymp Trade Robot Robot trades Binary Options 100% automated. 75%-90% daily winning rate!
Forex Robot Arbitrage.
Forex Robot Arbitrage ✅ - profitable market neutral low risk strategy. No martingale ✅, no grid ✅. Trades 2 currencies in the same time. Based on statistical arbitrage strategy and quantitative analysis algorithm. Analyses live market data in real time and generates 90% accurate entry signals.
IG Trading Robot.
IG Trading Robot is a fully automated trading software specially designed for trading profitably with IG.com Trading Platform. Can trade profitability indeces, Forex (foreign exchange market, currencies), cryptocurrency, shares (stock market), commodities, bonds and rates, ETFs. Can grow accounts quickly with low risk.
Forex Signals Indicator For MT5.
SUPER TREND Forex SIGNALS INDICATOR FOR MT5 WITH NO-LOSS ACCURACY! ▶️ Based on Neural Networks of New Generation ▶️ High Profit Forex Signals, ▶️ High Accuracy, ▶️ No Loss Control System, ▶️ Instant Large Profit, ▶️ For Intraday and Swing Trading, ▶️ 50+ Signals Per Day.
Forex Robot Big Banks Copier ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
✅ Tracks and copies orders of biggest Worlds Banks in real time. The trading orders copied directly into your trading account: live or demo. ✅ Trade like an institutional Trader with a new Big Banks Follow Copy Trading Forex Robot. The Robot uses real-time stream data.
$770 FOR 6 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION.
Forex Robot Multi Currency Scalper.
Forex Multi Currency Scalper EA is 100% automated trading robot can select the best possible trades out of 28 symbols. Based on low-risk strategy. Ensures trades are entered at the best possible times. Performs buy trades at lower price and sell trades at higher price.
Tradingview Robot.
Tradingview Robot is a premium software package that includes strategy and add-on automation tool to TradingView that allows you to auto-trade profitably Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Indices, and Cryptocurrencies with Tradingview Trading Platform. ▶️ High Profit Factor! ▶️ No Martingale ▶️ No Hedging ▶️ Low Risk.
$1080 FOR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION.
Forex Account Rescuer.
Loss Recovery Trader Robot (EA) 100% automatically will repair your Forex account and recover your losing positions, will help you reduce and even eliminate your losing trades and help you make more gains. Simply place your trade, and our Loss Recovery Trader Robot will do the rest for you.
Forex Robot Scalper Progressor.
Forex Scalper Profit Progressor Robot EA is true multi-market condition robot: trending, non-trending, volatile and non-volatile. Trades all major currency pairs. 50-100 trades per day. Profit 250% per month. Very safety for account. For Forex beginners or advanced traders as well.
3D-Forex Robot.
3D-Forex Robot ✅ is a fully automatic Forex trading Expert Adviser based on sophisticated algorithm analyzes market data in 3D-dimensions in real time for determining the most accurate market entry points. The EA controls the market by choosing the moments with the highest probability of the positive trades for trading.
Binary Options Robot.
Up to 90% accuracy! 100+ trades per day! 100% Automated Binary Options Robot for web-based brokers! Trades 60 second and 30 second Binary Options. Has built-in deposit protection, money management system. Automatically executes trades direct to your linked broker account.

admin

Gold Trading Robot.
The Gold Trading Robot has been developed for GOLD 1H and SILVER 1H. 360% profit per-month. Maximum drawdown 10%. 90% winning trades. 100% automated trading. Longterm strategy. Each order is protected by Stop Loss and Take Profit. Fully optimized settings.
Bitcoin Robot Scalper.
Automated Bitcoin Trading Robot trades Bitcoin crypto-currency, works with any broker that supports bitcoin trading via Metatrader platfrom. The Bitcoin Robot doesn't require big initial capital. Bitcoin is traded around the clock, 24/7, 365 days a year.
GoMarkets Auto Trader Robot.
The GoMarkets auto trading robot is the robot designed to earn for you on binary options with broker GoMarkets. Makes 50+ trades per day. Generates trading signals and automatically executes the trades direct to your linked GoMarkets broker account.
Binary Options Multi Signals.
Binary Options Multi Signals scans 14 separate currencies and generates trading signals up to 90% accurate. Average profit per day $500 - $5000. Based on Neural Networks Algorithm. Shows best accurate currencies, allows to trade multi assets in the same time and allows to increase profit up to 14 times.
Binarymate Robot.
Binarymate Robot - 100% Binary Options Auto Trading Robot! Generates stable profit for small and big deposits! Get the best auto trading software right here and get ready to trade like a pro forever! With Binarymate Robots help you can enjoy the opportunity of making several hundred dollars profit per day/week.
Tradingview Signals Copier.
Copy profitable trading signals from the bigest social network for traders. Join the global community of traders, find ideas you like and copy best ideas and signals directly to your trading account and make profit with our Tradingview signals copier tool. Copy best trading signals and make profit.
Investor Trade Copier.
▶️ Use investor password and copy trades from any winning account! ▶️ Copy trades between different brokers. ▶️ Investor Trade Copier is an add-on for MetaTrader 4, and it can copy trades between different MT4 accounts instantly and simultaneously. ▶️ Copy trades instantly and reliably through internet all over the world.
60 Seconds Binary Options Signals.
60 seconds Binary Options Signals Indicator (Metatrader based). 90% daily win-rate. 100+ signals per day. 100% profit per 1 hour! Non-Repainting! Easy to use, works with any broker, any assets. Accuracy verified with real trading account. Based on advanced Neural Networks Algorithms. Helps to generate stable high profit.
Probabilistic Binary Options Signals Indicator.
Probabilistic Binary Options Signals Indicator for Metatrader Generates 90% accurate, reliable, winning trading signals. Non-Repainting! The advanced Indicator instructs trader or investor when to buy and when to sell if it is profitable. Works with any financial instrument.
CQG QTrader Robot.
CQG QTrader Robot is a fully automated trading software specially designed for trading profitably with CQG QTrader Trading Platform. Can trade profitability indeces, shares (stock market), commodities, bond. CQG Robot automatically monitors the stock prices and places the orders when the defined conditions are met.
IQ Option Trade Copier.
Relax while IQ Option Trade Copier Plugin trades in your stead. IQ Option Trade Copier copies trades from Metatrader directly to your IQ Option Platform. Automates any profitable strategy and allows to trade on full auto pilot. Copies trades instantly and reliably. Copies manually opened trades and trades from Expert Advisers.
Binary Options Trade Signals.
10 and 15 minutes Binary Options Trade Signals Indicator for Metatrader (MT4). 83% daily win-rate! 30+ trading signals a day! 100% Non REPAINTING! 100% RELIABLE! The Binary Options (BO) Signals Indicator will advise you when high quality trading opportunities arise.
Online Stock Predictor.
90% accurate. Generates real-time streaming trading signals. Has installed streaming live data feed for all time frames. Predicts price, price movement direction, trend, generates trading signals. No need to install. New signals are delivered dynamically to the real-time chart.
Forex and Bitcoin Probabilistic Signals Indicator.
▶️Probabilistic Forex and Bitcoin Signals Indicator based on Self-Organizing Maps (SOMs, Kohonen Map) automatically analyzes real-time market data and separates data into specified number of categories (clusters) and generates trading signals.
Online Forex Forecaster, Robot and Signals from Big Banks.
Forex Forecast and Insights from Big Banks. Institutional FX Forecasts and Signals. Online Forex Robot is trading systemized orders derived from real-time big banks sell-side research, market-flows, analysis and sentiments.
$260 FOR 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION.
Online Gold Predictor.
95% accurate. Forecasts price, price movement direction, trend, generates buy/sell signals. Non-repainting! Generates real-time streaming trading signals. Has installed streaming live data feed. Web-based interface. For desktop and mobile devices.
Forex Account Defender.
Account Defender protects your account from all kind of losses and helps to grow deposit safety and quickly. Account Defender is a MetaTrader expert adviser that lets you manage trades and control your profit and loss across multiple currency pairs.
Forex Visual Robot EA.
The purpose of Forex Visual Robot expert adviser is to execute trades based on some chart objects: trend lines, horizontal lines or equidistant channels. The main advantage of Forex Visual Robot expert adviser is its ability to set and adjust orders according to a range of graphical objects placed on the Forex chart.
Crypto Currencies Trading Robot.
Crypto Currency Trading Robot - 100% Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dashcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin and many others crypto currencies Auto Trading Robot Software! ✅90% accurate, ✅100% crypto currencies auto trading robot software, ✅Trades all crypto currencies.
Tradestation Robot.
💰 Profitable TradeStation automated trading strategy built using EasyLanguage works for short-term currency trading, 💰 Strategy Profit factor 4.9, 💰 TS Easy Language extremely robust and reliable automated strategy, 💰 This automated trading strategy is ideal for a "set and forget" fully automatic approach.
Nadex Signals And Open Interest Indicator.
▶️ NADEX TRADING SIGNALS INDICATOR ▶️ ACCURACY UP TO 90% ▶️ 1 DAY EXPIRATION TIME ▶️ PREDICTS NADEX DAILY OPTIONS AND GENERATES NADEX SIGNALS.
Thinkorswim Arrow Buy,Sell Signals Indicator.
✅ Predicts futures trend and reversal points with high accuracy, ✅ Generates buy/sell trading signals, ✅ Generates buy/sell signals for GOLD, S&P 500 e-mini, Bitcoin futures and others, ✅ Suitable for intraday scalping and swing trading.

admin

Handeln Sie Forex/CFD per ECN.
EUR/USD Spread ab 0.1 Pip für alle Konten.
Trading >
Markt Recherche Produkte.
Dukascopy TV - Schweizer Finanz TV.
SWFX - Swiss FX & CFD Marketplace.
Sessions: European US Asian.
Marktberichte & analysen.
Firmennachrichten.
Dukascopy Europe informs about its website fraudulent clone on the domain dukas-broker.ru. Please be aware that this website is not controlled and does not belong to Dukascopy Europe or any other entity of Dukascopy group.
Do not trust any information on the website dukas-broker.ru. This website and all information provided on this webpage is SCAM. Do not provide any personal data on this website.
We are taking actions against this fraudulent webpage.
Dukascopy is expanding its list of 550+ FX and CFD instruments by adding following CFDs on commodities, indices and bonds:
US Small Cap 2000 Index to US Dollar (USSC2000.IDX/USD) with leverage 1:100 Soybean to US Cents (SOYBEAN.CMD/USX) with leverage 1:30 US T-Bond to US Dollar (USTBOND.TR/USD) with leverage 1:30 have been added for LIVE trading.
More detailed information about SWAP rates, trading breaks and other trading conditions is provided in the corresponding section of the website. Total list of CFDs can be found here.
Be informed, that the list of CFDs tradeable with Dukascopy is continuously increased.
Due to the upcoming Labor Day holiday in the US on Monday 2 nd September, several markets will be subject to early or total closure on at that day.
The full details of the changes may be found here.
US Small Cap 2000 Index to US Dollar (USSC2000.IDX/USD) Soybean to US Cents (SOYBEAN.CMD/USX) US T-Bond to US Dollar (USTBOND.TR/USD )
Release on Live environment is coming shortly.
Geneva, 11 th July 2019 - Dukascopy Bank is pleased to announce the first listing of its own cryptocurrency Dukascoin on the first external trading venue - Swiss Crypto Exchange (SCX)
On February, 28 Dukascopy Bank has launched Dukascoin - the first public blockchain-based crypto token issued by a bank. This event has marked an important milestone in the crypto-friendly long-term strategy of the bank. Since then, Dukascoin has been actively traded inside the internal ecosystem of the bank, attracting significant interest from investors. During the last several months Dukascopy has been actively preparing the next great landmark for its cryptocurrency - external admission to trading.
As it was announced, on the 3 rd of July, 2019 Dukascopy Bank has started the Public Test phase of its Dukascash project (announcement). The positive reaction of the market to that announcement almost doubled the price of the Dukascoin.
During the Public Test, Dukascopy Bank declares its intention to check the industry's general interest towards stable coins backed by the Bank and invites the leading crypto industry actors to a dialogue regarding the project.
At the same time, the Bank will verify the effectiveness of the developed procedures related to Dukascash, its regular monitoring system and the potential ability to expand the project within the short time frame upon the request of potential partners. To do so, in the framework of the Public Test, the Bank is going to add to the list of tokens another five stable coins.
These new stable coins are CNY+, GBP+, JPY+, MXN+ and RUB+ pegged to Chinese Renminbi, Pound of Sterling, Japanese Yen, Mexican Peso and Russian Ruble, respectively. Such expansion of Dukascash tokens should prove the scalability of the project.
Creating the family of stable coin tokens supported by the Bank, freely convertible with the same cross rates as their base currencies is considered by the Bank as a general target of the project. In fact, the Bank may rapidly extend the list of Dukascash tokens family members up to 23 currencies, all of which are currently available as a base currency for clients' accounts. Further extension of the list will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Bank reminds that during the period of the Public Test, which will continue until the official termination, the Bank does not take any obligation and does not guaranty the continuation of the project. In any case and independently on the results of Public Testing, possible future amendments to the White Paper and continuation or discontinuation of the project, the Bank takes an obligation to buy back all Dukascash tokens purchased by clients during the Public Test phase. See details in the Public Test disclaimer.
Dukascopy Bank is publishing the White Paper of its new crypto project named Dukascash. With Dukascash the Bank presents to the crypto industry its vision of a stable crypto currency backed by a bank. The Bank offers a range of payment tokens (currency tokens) circulating in public blockchain. The circulation of the bank's token in public blockchain is the most important advantage in comparison to competitors' solutions. It is the first and only product of that type in the banking industry. The official website of the project is www.dukascash.com.
Dukascash is the family of universal digital payment means denominated in different fiat base currencies. Dukascash is designed by the Bank as a basket of low volatility tokens. The exchange rates of these tokens against its base fiat currencies in the long-term perspective is supposed to seek parity with those currencies.
Dukascash will exist in the form of ERC-20 smart-contracts over Ethereum blockchain and represents tokens softly linked to EUR, USD and CHF. Tickers for the above mentioned tokens will be EUR+, USD+ and CHF+ respectively. The list of base currencies will be extended at later stages upon client's requests.
Before the official launch of the product, the Bank announces a public testing phase of the project. The bank invites all crypto industry professionals to participate in the public testing of Dukascash. During that phase the minimum size of a transaction is established at 1000 or more tokens. This measure is intended to protect retail clients from the risks associated with participation in the testing processes.
In any case and independently on the results of public testing, possible future amendments to the White Paper and continuation or discontinuation of the project, the Bank takes an obligation to buy back all Dukascash tokens purchased by clients during the public test phase.
During the public testing stage, the Dukascash White Paper does not create any obligation for the Bank to launch and maintain the products and/or services described in the White Paper. The public testing phase starts July 3 rd , 2019. The termination of public testing will be announced separately. The Bank will apply its strict AML/KYC procedures to all operations with clients involving Dukascash.
Dukascash White Paper is available here.
Starting from the market open on the 16th of June 2019, Dukascopy Bank increases the maximum net exposure for MT4 accounts from 3 to 5 million units of primary currency (or 50 MT4 lots) per currency pair and per MT4 account. For precious metals (XAU/USD only), the net exposure is increased from 2'300 ounces to 3'800 ounces (or 38 MT4 lots).
The higher net exposure up to 15 million units of primary currency is available for the same trading instruments in our proprietary JForex3 trading platform.
We are gladly announcing that Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, will participate in The IT Forum 2019 - Rimini.
The event will take place on 12th and 13th of June, doors will be opened from 9am till 6pm. We look forward to meeting you at Booth 41B!
Dukascopy Europe, subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, is participating at the General Assembly of ACI Forex Slovenia as one of the sponsors of the event. You can meet our representatives in Bohinjska Bistrica from 14th to 16th of June.
Location of the event: Bohinj ECO Hotel 4*, Bohinjska Bistrica, Triglavska cesta 17.
Dukascopy Bank announces a launch of beta-version of newly developed Web Binary platform for mobile devices. The platform addressed to all traders who are willing to trade via mobile application but are limited by restrictions of AppStore and GooglePlay.
Browser-based smartphone friendly Binary platform allows trading of Up/Down binary options. Additional features as well as possibility to trade Touch options will be added soon in the later versions. Stay tuned for new updates!
Dukascopy Bank probably is the only regulated bank who provides binary options. Two types of binary options which are traded on 18 currency pairs together with high reward payout (up to 90%) makes its offer unbeatable for binary traders.
Bank welcomes its clients to try the new platform on their smartphone!
15 months ago, at the beginning of 2018, Dukascopy Bank had set an ambitious goal to become the most dynamic and fast-growing retail banking institution in Switzerland. Today we are proud to report that the business model developed by Dukascopy Bank to achieve that goal is completely sustainable: 100 000 clients have entrusted to our institution their payment needs and assets! And the pace is gathering in speed: more than 50% of the amounts of retail accounts have been opened during last three months. In fact every three months the bank doubles its on-boarding productivity.
Our retail clients can reach the financial world by double-tapping on the screen of their smart-phones. A state-of-the-art bank-bot will guide the client through the wide range of unique services offered by Dukascopy Bank:
Banking accounts in 23 currencies with an instant opportunity to exchange one currency against another with the best possible Forex exchange rates with and lowest commission rates (for example, Swiss residents are charged only 0.25% of the exchanged amount); Instant and free of charge money transfers to any mobile phone number and between chat-mates of Dukascopy Connect messenger A wide range of investment vehicles built directly into the bank-bot including commodities, indices, gold and bitcoin; Access to the first Swiss banking cryptocurrency created by Dukascopy Bank called the Dukascoin which can be obtained by every new retail MCA account holder for free and offers overwhelming opportunities for its holders: participation in either conservative reward programs with average annual profitability at more than 50% or speculations on the internal Dukascoin Marketplace.
We are gladly announcing that Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, will participate in The Forex Day - Madrid.
Doors will open at 9.00am on Saturday, 8 th of June. We welcome you to meet us during the event at Booth FX9.
The UK celebrates spring bank holiday and the US observes Memorial Day holiday on Monday 27 May. Please beware of market closures and reduced liquidity on that day.
The trading schedules can be found here.
Since we continue to be contacted by presumed victims of GCG Asia, we hereby remind that contrary to the fraudulent allegations of GCG Asia, GCG Asia is not in collaboration with Dukascopy Bank or with any other entity of Dukascopy Group.
For attracting clients/investors/partners, GCG Asia and its CEO Yaw Foo Hoe are fraudulently using Dukascopy's name and logo without Dukascopy Bank's permission, issue fake authenticity certificates and state that Dukascopy Bank is the liquidity provider or bank of GCG Asia, which has never been true.
Despite Dukascopy Bank has already taken actions against this dishonest organisation and despite the public warning it has issued on 27 th of February 2019, GCG Asia continues active spreading of its presumably fraudulent scheme in different countries.

admin

Handeln Sie Forex/CFD per ECN.
EUR/USD Spread ab 0.1 Pip für alle Konten.
Trading >
Markt Recherche Produkte.
Dukascopy TV - Schweizer Finanz TV.
SWFX - Swiss FX & CFD Marketplace.
Sessions: European US Asian.
Marktberichte & analysen.
Firmennachrichten.
Dukascopy Europe informs about its website fraudulent clone on the domain dukas-broker.ru. Please be aware that this website is not controlled and does not belong to Dukascopy Europe or any other entity of Dukascopy group.
Do not trust any information on the website dukas-broker.ru. This website and all information provided on this webpage is SCAM. Do not provide any personal data on this website.
We are taking actions against this fraudulent webpage.
Dukascopy is expanding its list of 550+ FX and CFD instruments by adding following CFDs on commodities, indices and bonds:
US Small Cap 2000 Index to US Dollar (USSC2000.IDX/USD) with leverage 1:100 Soybean to US Cents (SOYBEAN.CMD/USX) with leverage 1:30 US T-Bond to US Dollar (USTBOND.TR/USD) with leverage 1:30 have been added for LIVE trading.
More detailed information about SWAP rates, trading breaks and other trading conditions is provided in the corresponding section of the website. Total list of CFDs can be found here.
Be informed, that the list of CFDs tradeable with Dukascopy is continuously increased.
Due to the upcoming Labor Day holiday in the US on Monday 2 nd September, several markets will be subject to early or total closure on at that day.
The full details of the changes may be found here.
US Small Cap 2000 Index to US Dollar (USSC2000.IDX/USD) Soybean to US Cents (SOYBEAN.CMD/USX) US T-Bond to US Dollar (USTBOND.TR/USD )
Release on Live environment is coming shortly.
Geneva, 11 th July 2019 - Dukascopy Bank is pleased to announce the first listing of its own cryptocurrency Dukascoin on the first external trading venue - Swiss Crypto Exchange (SCX)
On February, 28 Dukascopy Bank has launched Dukascoin - the first public blockchain-based crypto token issued by a bank. This event has marked an important milestone in the crypto-friendly long-term strategy of the bank. Since then, Dukascoin has been actively traded inside the internal ecosystem of the bank, attracting significant interest from investors. During the last several months Dukascopy has been actively preparing the next great landmark for its cryptocurrency - external admission to trading.
As it was announced, on the 3 rd of July, 2019 Dukascopy Bank has started the Public Test phase of its Dukascash project (announcement). The positive reaction of the market to that announcement almost doubled the price of the Dukascoin.
During the Public Test, Dukascopy Bank declares its intention to check the industry's general interest towards stable coins backed by the Bank and invites the leading crypto industry actors to a dialogue regarding the project.
At the same time, the Bank will verify the effectiveness of the developed procedures related to Dukascash, its regular monitoring system and the potential ability to expand the project within the short time frame upon the request of potential partners. To do so, in the framework of the Public Test, the Bank is going to add to the list of tokens another five stable coins.
These new stable coins are CNY+, GBP+, JPY+, MXN+ and RUB+ pegged to Chinese Renminbi, Pound of Sterling, Japanese Yen, Mexican Peso and Russian Ruble, respectively. Such expansion of Dukascash tokens should prove the scalability of the project.
Creating the family of stable coin tokens supported by the Bank, freely convertible with the same cross rates as their base currencies is considered by the Bank as a general target of the project. In fact, the Bank may rapidly extend the list of Dukascash tokens family members up to 23 currencies, all of which are currently available as a base currency for clients' accounts. Further extension of the list will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Bank reminds that during the period of the Public Test, which will continue until the official termination, the Bank does not take any obligation and does not guaranty the continuation of the project. In any case and independently on the results of Public Testing, possible future amendments to the White Paper and continuation or discontinuation of the project, the Bank takes an obligation to buy back all Dukascash tokens purchased by clients during the Public Test phase. See details in the Public Test disclaimer.
Dukascopy Bank is publishing the White Paper of its new crypto project named Dukascash. With Dukascash the Bank presents to the crypto industry its vision of a stable crypto currency backed by a bank. The Bank offers a range of payment tokens (currency tokens) circulating in public blockchain. The circulation of the bank's token in public blockchain is the most important advantage in comparison to competitors' solutions. It is the first and only product of that type in the banking industry. The official website of the project is www.dukascash.com.
Dukascash is the family of universal digital payment means denominated in different fiat base currencies. Dukascash is designed by the Bank as a basket of low volatility tokens. The exchange rates of these tokens against its base fiat currencies in the long-term perspective is supposed to seek parity with those currencies.
Dukascash will exist in the form of ERC-20 smart-contracts over Ethereum blockchain and represents tokens softly linked to EUR, USD and CHF. Tickers for the above mentioned tokens will be EUR+, USD+ and CHF+ respectively. The list of base currencies will be extended at later stages upon client's requests.
Before the official launch of the product, the Bank announces a public testing phase of the project. The bank invites all crypto industry professionals to participate in the public testing of Dukascash. During that phase the minimum size of a transaction is established at 1000 or more tokens. This measure is intended to protect retail clients from the risks associated with participation in the testing processes.
In any case and independently on the results of public testing, possible future amendments to the White Paper and continuation or discontinuation of the project, the Bank takes an obligation to buy back all Dukascash tokens purchased by clients during the public test phase.
During the public testing stage, the Dukascash White Paper does not create any obligation for the Bank to launch and maintain the products and/or services described in the White Paper. The public testing phase starts July 3 rd , 2019. The termination of public testing will be announced separately. The Bank will apply its strict AML/KYC procedures to all operations with clients involving Dukascash.
Dukascash White Paper is available here.
Starting from the market open on the 16th of June 2019, Dukascopy Bank increases the maximum net exposure for MT4 accounts from 3 to 5 million units of primary currency (or 50 MT4 lots) per currency pair and per MT4 account. For precious metals (XAU/USD only), the net exposure is increased from 2'300 ounces to 3'800 ounces (or 38 MT4 lots).
The higher net exposure up to 15 million units of primary currency is available for the same trading instruments in our proprietary JForex3 trading platform.
We are gladly announcing that Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, will participate in The IT Forum 2019 - Rimini.
The event will take place on 12th and 13th of June, doors will be opened from 9am till 6pm. We look forward to meeting you at Booth 41B!
Dukascopy Europe, subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, is participating at the General Assembly of ACI Forex Slovenia as one of the sponsors of the event. You can meet our representatives in Bohinjska Bistrica from 14th to 16th of June.
Location of the event: Bohinj ECO Hotel 4*, Bohinjska Bistrica, Triglavska cesta 17.
Dukascopy Bank announces a launch of beta-version of newly developed Web Binary platform for mobile devices. The platform addressed to all traders who are willing to trade via mobile application but are limited by restrictions of AppStore and GooglePlay.
Browser-based smartphone friendly Binary platform allows trading of Up/Down binary options. Additional features as well as possibility to trade Touch options will be added soon in the later versions. Stay tuned for new updates!
Dukascopy Bank probably is the only regulated bank who provides binary options. Two types of binary options which are traded on 18 currency pairs together with high reward payout (up to 90%) makes its offer unbeatable for binary traders.
Bank welcomes its clients to try the new platform on their smartphone!
15 months ago, at the beginning of 2018, Dukascopy Bank had set an ambitious goal to become the most dynamic and fast-growing retail banking institution in Switzerland. Today we are proud to report that the business model developed by Dukascopy Bank to achieve that goal is completely sustainable: 100 000 clients have entrusted to our institution their payment needs and assets! And the pace is gathering in speed: more than 50% of the amounts of retail accounts have been opened during last three months. In fact every three months the bank doubles its on-boarding productivity.
Our retail clients can reach the financial world by double-tapping on the screen of their smart-phones. A state-of-the-art bank-bot will guide the client through the wide range of unique services offered by Dukascopy Bank:
Banking accounts in 23 currencies with an instant opportunity to exchange one currency against another with the best possible Forex exchange rates with and lowest commission rates (for example, Swiss residents are charged only 0.25% of the exchanged amount); Instant and free of charge money transfers to any mobile phone number and between chat-mates of Dukascopy Connect messenger A wide range of investment vehicles built directly into the bank-bot including commodities, indices, gold and bitcoin; Access to the first Swiss banking cryptocurrency created by Dukascopy Bank called the Dukascoin which can be obtained by every new retail MCA account holder for free and offers overwhelming opportunities for its holders: participation in either conservative reward programs with average annual profitability at more than 50% or speculations on the internal Dukascoin Marketplace.
We are gladly announcing that Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, will participate in The Forex Day - Madrid.
Doors will open at 9.00am on Saturday, 8 th of June. We welcome you to meet us during the event at Booth FX9.
The UK celebrates spring bank holiday and the US observes Memorial Day holiday on Monday 27 May. Please beware of market closures and reduced liquidity on that day.
The trading schedules can be found here.
Since we continue to be contacted by presumed victims of GCG Asia, we hereby remind that contrary to the fraudulent allegations of GCG Asia, GCG Asia is not in collaboration with Dukascopy Bank or with any other entity of Dukascopy Group.
For attracting clients/investors/partners, GCG Asia and its CEO Yaw Foo Hoe are fraudulently using Dukascopy's name and logo without Dukascopy Bank's permission, issue fake authenticity certificates and state that Dukascopy Bank is the liquidity provider or bank of GCG Asia, which has never been true.
Despite Dukascopy Bank has already taken actions against this dishonest organisation and despite the public warning it has issued on 27 th of February 2019, GCG Asia continues active spreading of its presumably fraudulent scheme in different countries.

admin

How to Avoid Forex Trading Scams.
The foreign exchange (Forex) market is huge, with an average daily trading volume of more than $5 trillion, including currency futures and options. It's also not very well regulated. That means the opportunity still exists for many Forex scams that promise quick fortunes through "secret trading formulas," algorithm-based "proprietary" trading methodologies, or "Forex robots" that do the trading for you.
Before getting involved in Forex trading, perform your own due diligence by visiting the Background Affiliation Status Information Center (BASIC) website created by the National Futures Association (NFA), the futures and options industry's self-regulatory organization, to learn how to choose a reputable broker and avoid scams. Before dealing with the public, every company or person who wants to conduct off-exchange Forex business is required to become a member of the NFA and to register with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the government agency that oversees futures and options trading. You can search BASIC to find out what regulatory actions, if any, have been taken against a particular individual or firm.
One of the challenges a rookie Forex investor faces is determining which operators to trust in the Forex market and which to avoid. Signal sellers are one group of operators to consider carefully.
A signal seller basically offers a system that purports to identify favorable times for buying or selling a currency pair. The system may be manual, in which case the user must enter trading info, or it may be automated to put through a trade when a signal occurs.
Some systems rely on technical analysis, others rely on breaking news, and many employ some combination of the two. But they all purport to provide information that leads to favorable trading opportunities. Signal sellers usually charge a daily, weekly, or monthly fee for their services.
A frequent criticism of signal sellers is that if it were really possible to use their system to beat the market, why would the individual or firm that has this information make it widely available? Wouldn't it make more sense to use this incredible signaling system to make huge profits for themselves?
Other analysts distinguish between known scammers and more reputable sources of market information that offer a well-thought-out signaling service.
Behind these opposing views lies a larger difference of opinion about whether anyone can predict the next move in a trading market. This fundamental disagreement won't be settled any time soon.
Nobel Prize-winning economist Eugene Fama proposes in his well-regarded efficient market hypothesis that finding these kinds of momentary market advantages really isn't possible.
His economist colleague Robert Shiller, who's also a Nobel Prize winner, believes differently, citing evidence that investor sentiment creates booms and busts that can provide trading opportunities.
The best way to determine if a signal seller can benefit you is to open a trading account with one of the better-known Forex brokers and enter practice trades that don't involve real money based on the signals. Be patient, and with time, you'll determine whether predictive signaling works for you or doesn't.

admin

FX Trading with the best Forex Scalper Trader Strategy. Agimat FX® is the best Forex volume indicator and price action indicator in the market with 90% accuracy. Best indicator for scalping.
Agimat FX® 2020 for MT4 has been released. Find new tutorials below. MT5 and NinjaTrader Version will be available by November.
In 60 Sec, You'll Stop Worrying About Forex Trading (click).
Watch the Agimat FX® Video Testimonial by Lee Starks (U.S.) on how he get's 90% winning rate. (click).
Agimat FX® Forex Scalping Indicator Strategy. Can be used as Binary Options System as well. Non repainting indicator MT4.
Tutorial v >
Tutorial v >
Binary Options and Forex trading with *90% success rate by using a neural network. You are looking for Agimat FX® Trading System reviews? Read here .
Watch the Agimat FX® Video Testimonial from Lee Starks, he is doing 80 trades in a row without loss by using Agimat FX® Forex scalping systems (click).
* Results are not typical, you need to follow the rules to get the same success rate and to be profitable.
Is Agimat FX® a scam and/or another BS trading tool?
No! Agimat FX® scalping indicator is a working, unique and legit development done by Dennis Buchholz, founder of FX Tech Group Ltd. , a software engineering company with offices in Spain and Hong Kong. The Agimat FX brand and logo is a registered Trademark, approved by the USPTO (U.S. patent and trademark office) . The Agimat FX® Binary Options and Forex trading systems has helped more than 8.000 people around the globe to successfully master on how to scalp the Forex market and perform profitable swings. Binary Options with Agimat FX® is very simplified as well.
Does the Agimat FX® Forex trading systems repaint? No, Agimat FX® is a non-repaint Forex trading MT4 indicator, excellent for scalping and swing trades.
Only pirated and non authorised licenses will repaint, since the copy-protection mechanism will be triggered including a warning on the chart.
And yes of course, where is success there are haters and naysayers. These are morons sitting on mommy's lap, using a pirated "old" version of Agimat FX® binary option and Forex trading system (pirated version won't work since the license is not activated on my end). Also, those individuals are so called Facebook trader or coffeeshop trader with $20 in the bank account posting picture in social media, most likely in a praying position. No "professional" will trade in a coffeeshop. Or have you ever seen one of the top guys trading Forex in Starbucks? These kind of people I have just mentioned insulting others to the bones for their own dumbness. These are people writing fake reviews and spreading hate. Yes, I can continue this list until the end of the universe. Such individuals will say all time that Agimat FX® Trading system is a scam.
Unsuccessful and negative people (the mentioned groups above never will be successful) looking all time for something to blame except their own mistakes and childish behaviours. These people are not willing to learn, thinking to be a millionaire over night. Yes, people like this saying the Agimat FX® binary option and Forex trading system is a scam. But I can assure you that all is real and legit. You can visit me in person, I am living 6 month of each year in the Spanish balearic island of Mallorca and the other 6 month in the Philippines. A lot of people went here for a talk, advice and some coffee with me.
Successful Forex traders including myself need to get along with such eccentric characters and by simply ignoring them. If "you" are serious about trading, willing to accept my personal advice, help and got the right mindset, go ahead and continue reading. If not, I beg you, please leave this website because your failure is imminent.
Some of you might think my words are rude, but I am straight to the point with the reality. Forex is not a hobby, it is a tough business.
One last thing why Agimat FX® can't be a scam.
When purchasing a license of Agimat FX®, you will be added to Forex Trade Copier on where you get my personal Forex scalp trades copied into your account. The Trade Copier is free if you got an Agimat FX® license. I provide everything you need: the Trade Copier receiver software, tutorial video and PDF manual. Other people will charge you for this kind of trade copier service for $200/month! Can you even imagine the value of the trade copier alone? The Trade Copier is free money for you while learning on how to use Agimat FX®.
-- Recent withdrawals personal Forex accounts-
Forex withdrawals are REAL! Why? Because I have patience, discipline and money management.
*One Time License Fee € 174.
2 MT4 account installations demo/live Agimat FX ® Updates Support via email and Facebook Fully automated Trade Copier My personal FX trades posted in TG Video on how to trade Video on how to install.
For Neteller Payments please check here.
The old Version of the Agimat FX® Binary Options System is history my friends. 2019 will be an amazing year for all fans of Agimat FX®! Why? Agimat FX® 2020 Pro non-repaint has been released. Trade 60 second Binary Option orders flawless with Agimat FX® 2020. A 100% improved version of the previous system. What should be the most important feature in a trading system (doesn't matter if Binary Options of Forex)? I guess we can all agree that is the peak formation. If you have a system which shows you the peak at the right moment, you can enter without fear and take the swing in the opposite direction. Agimat FX® 2020 Pro can be used in lower time frame for Binary Options and in higher time frame for Forex. All future updates/upgrades are included.
Market Scalping Forex (on lower time frames) Binary Options (60sec expiry on 1min chart)
If you want to trade Binary Options & Forex profitably and accurately, then there is one way only my friend! You need to know the moves of the Market Makers/Dealer before they start to move! My Mentor used to say, "when you move I move"! Steve, I love you man!
Agimat FX® 2020 Pro Forex trading systems and all future updates are connected to my very own neural network. Since April 2016 the neural network gathers data from the financial markets and build intelligible configuration to trade with. The neural network works 100% artificially and independently.
A.N.N. - Artificial Neural Network GUI Integration.
After studying the Market Makers Method and being a student of Steve Mauro, my personal idea is to make the trading experience as simple as possible for my family as well. There shouldn't be fear when you execute orders. Agimat FX® will show you very clear Market Maker Pattern at the right time to trade without fear Binary Options in lower time frame or Forex in higher time frame. Agimat FX® Trading System reviews confirm accuracy.
-- Managed account --
Get my personal Forex Trade Signals with the purchase of Agimat FX® for free ( €200/month value and posted in a private Telegram Channel)
How to trade in line with Market Makers / Dealer.
I don't know you in person but I surely know your very problem. That feeling when you execute an order and moments later the price swings opposite. Am I right about your Problem? Well, let me tell you something, 95% of all retail trader have the same issue. In the long run your account will be wiped out by the Forex dealer. Currency trading is a dirty business and it is ONLY about Peak Formations, trapping retail trader, stop-hunt and aggressive swings! Market Makers are getting paid very well to clear out your account.
Agimat FX® 2020 a master piece and very unique product. The very first version was completed with tests in May 2015. The built-in artificial intelligence will adjust the system each time market conditions change to give you highly accurate point of entry before the dealer swings away. As soon a Market Makers pattern has been drawn on your chart, i.e. W Pattern, M Pattern, Head and Shoulders Pattern, Half a Batman, 22 setup etc. you will have a signal alert pop-up and on your chart & and an arrow in what direction you have to trade.
Behind every signal given by Agimat FX® Binary Options and Forex Trading Systems a lot of work needs to be done in real time by built-in artificial intelligence calculation and reconsidering of market conditions. How many and what kind of moves the dealer has done after the last peak formation? Has he consolidated the price? The trapped amount of USD (millions) the dealer need to swings away from? Stop-Hunt performance? Just to mention a few. Very often the dealer will change his behavior or goal within minutes, the built-in artificial intelligence of Agimat FX® reacts immediately to adjust the prediction for your log or short or call and put position.
Agimat FX® Binary Options & Forex MT4 Neural Network Update.
All future updates are included with the one time fee. On August 18th - 2016 Agimat FX™ got connected to my neural network which I started to develop April 2016. Since then the neural network is growing independently without any interference from myself. A neural network for Forex is widely known that the largest trading firms and hedge funds use sophisticated artificial intelligence and neural network systems to profit from the financial markets with staggering accuracy. Agimat FX® 2020 is the only real MT4 indicator for Binary Options & Forex that get feed by a neural network. This will be the future of accuracy.
Watch the Agimat FX® Video Testimonial by Lee Starks (U.S.) on how he get's 90% winning rate. (click).
Forex? But what brokerage? Should be legit, right.
You can choose any broker you want. I am not behind commissions from sucker brokers. However, I suggest trading Forex with the broker mentioned here. These are registered financial services firms that offers online trading for Forex, commodities and indices through one integrated MetaTrader 4/5 platform. I withdraw at least 1-2 a month without any problems. Have a look above in this side to see withdrawals proof.
*One Time License Fee € 174.
2 MT4 account installations demo/live Agimat FX ® Updates Support via email and Facebook Access to private Telegram Group Fully automated Trade Copier Video on how to trade Video on how to install.
For Neteller Payments please check here.
Please keep in mind that I won't spread Agimat FX® 2020 all over the world, no Clickbank, no ridiculous sales page and sure thing a very safe code lock and license system. Agimat FX® Trading System reviews you can find on this side.
If you want to become an affiliate for our industry leading products, please have a look here (click).