forex.wf forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Indikator Forex.
  • Welcome to forex.wf forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Indikator Forex.

Started by admin, Dec 03, 2019, 05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

There thousands MT4 custom indicators available for Forex trading. Which MT4 indicators are good? Which one to try out first?
Many custom MT4 Forex indicators need further explanation and trading instructions before anyone can actually use them. Others are simple and intuitive.
Testing all 1000+ MT4 indicators is challenging. Reviewing a list of preferred MT4 indicators, tested by someone else is much easier!
To test indicators you'll need MetaTrader4 platform. (The list of all MetaTrader4 Forex brokers)
The List of favorite MT4 indicators.
thanks man. Woodie, Gann and Forex-freedom rules !
You are the best man. Thanks a million ADE in Nigeria.
Hope there is some explanation on how to use those above indicators.
FxIndicators.
I'm slowly adding descriptions. Fell free to ask about any indicator, and I'll review it for you.
Just have some few queries, the ff are:
1. From above indicators, what resembles SMA,WMA and EMA, that could somehow forecast the next upcoming movements?
2. From above indicators, what are 3-4 combinations that could confirm and affirm signals?
3. on the 3-4 combination, is it possible to make an EA on that?
Mark Dela Concepcion Philippines.
Heiken-ashi can be confirmed by BBands_Stop or Laguerre indicator. I'm not able to create EAs at the moment.
how do you use forex freedom indicator.
FxIndicators.
The description page has been added. Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4.
Hi i'd like to ask about kaufman , how does it work ? thanks for your reply,
FxIndicators.
Added. Check the link in the list above. Good luck!
Pls how do you install forex freedom on MT4.
FxIndicators.
copy the indicator into MT4/experts/indicators and then restart the platform and seek your new Forex freedom under custom indicator.
Hi I would just like to say that you have really done a great job of putting these indicators together, my favourite the Gann and heikenashi smooth, and the b-clock Thanks for your hard work.
Hi, How do you use the Gann and the Real_Woodie indicators? Thanks, Mike, New Zealand.
Alas the Wolf Wave indicator gives signals that break the rules. ie it does not produce a decreasing wedge when poits 2and 4 are aligned and points 1,3 and 5 are aligned for a bull or bear wave. The decreasing wedge down should represent a bull wave from point 5 forward and decreasing wedge up should produce a bear market from point 5 onwards.
Which indicator is the best for 5m charts?
Your indicators are posted in two different formats. For example, SuperSR is not in indicator form where you can copy and install in indicator folder.
would you please explain how to use gann and woodie. Thanks in advance.
FxIndicators.
- Gann and Woodies explanations have been added.
- So far Wolf Wave indicator is the only one known indicator for wolf wave theory. It might have flaws, but I haven't seen a better version of it.
- Basically all indicators can be traded on 5 min charts, so pick anyone you like.
- Agree that some are not indicators, but rather experts, therefore in order to work should be placed in Experts folder rather than in Indicators folder. As soon as description for those experts will be added, an appropriate note will be made.
Can you please explain indicators listed in your 'Favorite MT4 Forex indicators'. Screenshots & video will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Please can you explain more the forex_freeaway. do you take a trade when all the lines are the same colour? my is always green and red the same time. green up, red down priscy.
FxIndicators.
I added a new comment with explanations lately, please check here: http://forex-indicators.net/mt4-indicators/forex-freeway.
tq for indicator collection. pls show me how to use wolfwave nen indicator.
FxIndicators.
sure, I've got few other requests for new indicators, so I'll schedule some time and get to work by the end of this week. Stay tuned!
FxIndicators.
I've made a new page, check out here the Wolfe wave trading.

admin

MQL4 Source Codes of Technical Indicators for MetaTrader 4.
The library of technical indicators for MetaTrader 4 developed in MQL4. Regardless of the market (forex, securities or commodity market), indicators help to represent quotes in an accessible form for easy perception.
This section contains thousands of applications that analyze financial markets using different algorithms. Conventionally, they can be divided into a few categories: trend indicators, oscillators, volume indicators and so on. In addition, there are sets of indicators based on algorithms by famous financiers. For example, Bill Williams' indicators and likes of it. All of them are characterized by different parameters of reliability, efficiency, lagging and others. There are more than 2000 indicators for technical analysis: trend indicators, reversal indicators, indicators of levels, predictors, scalping indicators and many others.
The code is based on indicator ZigZag which is in-built in MT4. I have changed it so that it isn't calculated on highest Highs and lowest Lows, but instead uses highest Close and lowest Close of chart price history. See attached chart for differences: ZigZag (red) versus ZigZagClose (yellow).
The indicator is shown in a histogram the ADX uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and bars count averages levels.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the Bands uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the MACD uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the Stochastic uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the Bull and Bears uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the ATR uptrend and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the CCI up and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
The indicator is shown in a histogram the RSI up and downtrend uses a different way. You can set period of indicator and levels for trend.
It is an indicator of technical analysis that aims to assist every trader in his manual trades.
It is a manual trading system consisting of 5 indicators. We buy when all indicators are in blue, and we sell when all indicators are in red. Indicators auto turn chart in M5 time frame, there is a switch to skip it.
Simple utility that makes use of offline charts to facilitate training by enabling bar-by-bar display - both forward and backward, as well as reset to a pre-defined date/time.
Used to compare 2 currencies on one chart, the Original indicator will recenter its calculation on every bar, and hence the price will keep shifting up and down and so the historical relative values do not remain constant. This indicator was modified so that the 'center' or initial relative reference point stays fixed and does not update each bar. It will only reinitialize when the indicator is reloaded or settings are changed.
Currency Index that calculates evenly on all 7 major pairs. Can also change base currency. Based on No Nonsense Forex podcast.
Arrow trends by iBearsPower and iBullsPower indicator for MT4.
Indicator Bears and Bulls Power for MT4 together in one separate window.

admin

Indikator Forex.
Closed at BE plus +10.
Closed remaining +34.
why don�t you watch at m30/h1 too mate ️.
if your hell bent on longing.. that R may push it back to test 1.0976.
The British pound rose sharply on Thursday after positive comments on Brexit from the leaders of the Republic of Ireland and the U.K. U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson met with .
tweet at 11:29am: So am hearing that there has been very significant movement from British side on the customs issue in the Johnson-Varadkar talks. Not clear on detail and not clear what concessions expected in return. But if what I hear is correct, it changes the picture substantially.
tweet at 12:09pm: Irish PM Varadkar: - Possible pathway to new possible deal seen in coming weeks - Border issue still an issue - Meeting with PM Johnson was good $EUR $GBP tweet at 12:11pm: Irish PM Varadkar: - Primary objective remains the avo > tweet at 12:14pm: Varadkar suggests a deal will take longer than the 6 days left before the EU Council next Thursday, and it might only be "by the end of October". That leaves no time to pass it through Parliament.
tweet at 4:34pm: *TRUMP SAYS CHINA TRADE TALKS WENT `VERY WELL' tweet at 4:34pm: Trump says US-China trade talks will continue tomorrow -BBG.
tweet at 6:59pm: White House Official: Trade Talks Between US And China Are Going Very Well - RTRS - 'Probably Better Than Expected'
Fundamentally dollar and gold are inversely correlated, but it doesn't have to happen at the same time, even same day. They don't have to move 1 to 1, one can be consolidating .
Yes fair comment echo . With that the market is forever changing and adapting to tech and so should the traders. Traders that were around in the 90s or 2000s, even 2010s can point .
Vancarbon - I just wanted to point out that the market reaction to the news scheduled or not, is done by people (traders) and algos that are written by people. Before trump there .
Oh yeah - can't disagree, but it's not necessarily the market he's seeking to influence. Admitedly sometimes it clearly is, but much of the time he's playing to his audience - the .