forex.wf forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Kanada: Fokus Pada IHK Hari Ini – TDS.
  • Welcome to forex.wf forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Kanada: Fokus Pada IHK Hari Ini – TDS.

Started by Indonesia, Apr 09, 2020, 07:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Indonesia

Kanada: Fokus Pada IHK Hari Ini - TDS.
Menurut analis di TD Securities, IHK November akan menjadi rilis ekonomi utama untuk sesi Kanada hari ini.
Kutipan Utama.
"IHK November akan terbebani oleh pullback tajam harga bensin, dengan TD dan konsensus pasar mencari penurunan 0,4% bulanan dalam indeks utama sementara akan membawa inflasi setahun ke belakang ke 1,7% (pasar: 1,8%), terendah sejak Januari."
Top Brokers.
About ForexCrunch.
Forex Crunch is a site all about the foreign exchange market, which consists of news, opinions, daily and weekly Forex analysis, technical analysis, tutorials, basics of the Forex market, Forex software posts, insights about the Forex industry and whatever is related to Forex.
Follow us.
Useful Links.
Recent Updates.
Foreign exchange (Forex) trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The risk grows as the leverage is higher. Investment objectives, risk appetite and the trader's level of experience should be carefully weighed before entering the Forex market. There is always a possibility of losing some or all of your initial investment / deposit, so you should not invest money which you cannot afford to lose. The high risk that is involved with currency trading must be known to you. Please ask for advice from an independent financial advisor before entering this market. Any comments made on Forex Crunch or on other sites that have received permission to republish the content originating on Forex Crunch reflect the opinions of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the opinions of any of Forex Crunch's authorized authors. Forex Crunch has not verified the accuracy or basis-in-fact of any claim or statement made by any independent author: Omissions and errors may occur. Any news, analysis, opinion, price quote or any other information contained on Forex Crunch and permitted re-published content should be taken as general market commentary. This is by no means investment advice. Forex Crunch will not accept liability for any damage, loss, including without limitation to, any profit or loss, which may either arise directly or indirectly from use of such information.

Indonesia

Looking for Weis Wave indicator MT4.
I'm interested in getting a Weis Wave indicator for MT4. Does anyone know if this is possible? From what I can tell on the web, there seems to be a lot of interest for an indicator like this. Is there anyone who would be willing to code this? I'm happy to pay.
Try this one I just made (based on http://weisonwyckoff.com/weis-wave/) Dif sets the minimum movement needed for a reversal candle (in pips). In colors, the first (white) is upwave, second (black) is downwave, the rest are undisplayed buffers.
I use it in addition to some sort of swing volume (average volume per swing).
Thanks so much for sharing this indicator.
Much Appreciated. I'll have a look at it.
Post # 5 Quote Feb 19, 2013 10:22pm Feb 19, 2013 10:22pm.
Thanks for your reply. Can you please explain a little bit more how your Swing Volume indicator differs from the Weis Wave? My understanding was that the Weis Wave was measuring the volume of each swing.
Look forward to hearing from you and hope you can help me understand.
Post # 6 Quote Feb 20, 2013 2:41am Feb 20, 2013 2:41am.
The swing volume that I am referring to actually has nothing to do with the weis wave.